• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion The Harvest Festival

DeletedUser2316

True, but there's more than a 300 point buffer built into those calcs
That assumes last day is double, and that didn't happen in any event I can remember, First you need to ensure you get the buildings before spending it all, then you can use doubles, then the last days you won't, so the surplus is not happening.
Maybe an idea for next event, have two sets and players to choose which set to go after (which order - getting the 2 sets being difficult for example)

maxiqbert

very tricky indeed
i play on 4 worlds inculding beta, and have already blasted the chance for set 2 on 2 of those worlds

edit : of course on the one world where I wasn't really trying, for the odd chance, I opened a 50 splinters cornucopia and got the temple on my first try :eek:

Elrondriel

Did INNO plug in the wrong city background on browser today o_O ?

It is now exactly the same as with Eldrasil event last year. But it should rather NOT show Eldrasil itself, as it is done on Mobile App.

CrazyWizard

There should be both small and big buildings, with small being slightly better than big per square. But big should be good enough to be worth upgrading (even at the end of the game you can't get enough upgrades if your city is filled in with 2x2 event buildings, not talking about growing cities that switch chapters more often).

I expect there getting smaller than before because of the restoration spell. they most likely dont want you to stick to the same buildings forever.
I still have the original gardens, and most likely they will stay in my city forever because I do have an insane amount of blueprints stocked (anticipated this move when blueprints came out)

The smaller the buildings are the harder they are to maintain and surely they will fase out eventually without the need to make them bettter and better and better like in the first few events.

Lovec Krys

So in other words, many of us will never use the spell for event building because by the time the spell finaly goes to the game, there will be no event building worth using the spell.

DeletedUser1767

So in other words, many of us will never use the spell for event building because by the time the spell finaly goes to the game, there will be no event building worth using the spell.
My conjecture is that the spell is more intended for people who want to keep an event building for sentimental/aesthetic reasons than for people who want to keep the strongest buildings. That's going to be my only motivation for using it, personally, and since I'm not feeling the same dissatisfaction with the event buildings situation as a lot of other people seem to be (apart from wanting to get the spell before 2064), I suspect I might be the target audience for it.

CrazyWizard

My conjecture is that the spell is more intended for people who want to keep an event building for sentimental/aesthetic reasons than for people who want to keep the strongest buildings. That's going to be my only motivation for using it, personally, and since I'm not feeling the same dissatisfaction with the event buildings situation as a lot of other people seem to be (apart from wanting to get the spell before 2064), I suspect I might be the target audience for it.

I think your actually indeed the target, and your most likely part of the majority of players, only a select few are only interested in the best.
Powerplayers in general are part of the top 10%, very active, and more likely to be vocal about the game.

But the other 90% just enjoy the game as it is. but there in general not as vocal als the 10%. this is often the issue when you look at forum posts they sometimes give a distorted view of reality.

Lovec Krys

Well, I like to have nice buildings in my city, but if they are weak, they must go..
There's not enough space in the city for weak buildings.
I know some cities in my neighbourhood built aesthetically, but they are dead cities now, none of them has made it to the Dwarfs.

edeba

I really like the idea of being able "to have" a variety of buildings, but the lack of upgrading simply means that earlier buildings from events under perform. I think the restoration spells will bring back the ability to be artistic with a city. Something that takes away from that is production buildings. They have to be together or resetting is difficult. It would be nice to have a "reset all" button that would automatically collect and reset buildings to the last production.

DeletedUser2526

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PIC???? Come ON guys....Even at level 5 its hard but at Level 2 on Beta... arrghhhhh :(:(:eek::eek::eek:

75 Spend 20 Knowledge Points
76 Buy 16 Knowledge Points
77 Gain 32 Relics
78 Solve 20 Encounters or buy 20 Knowledge Points

SoggyShorts

------------------
The above shouldn't be that hard at all.
The below is pretty nasty for a player in the first 4 chapters though.
------------------
77 Gain 32 Relics

You pretty much have to use all the spoilers and really plan ahead so that you can use at least 2 tournaments for #77

CrazyWizard

------------------
The above shouldn't be that hard at all.
The below is pretty nasty for a player in the first 4 chapters though.
------------------
77 Gain 32 Relics

You pretty much have to use all the spoilers and really plan ahead so that you can use at least 2 tournaments for #77

Or you scout and finish 4 provincies, usually not that hard in the first few chapters.

Loki Blue

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PIC???? Come ON guys....Even at level 5 its hard but at Level 2 on Beta... arrghhhhh :(:(:eek::eek::eek:

77 Gain 32 Relics

I passed those today. I wasn't necessarily happy about all of it, but I did them. I'm not that far away from getting the second grand prize, dammit, I wasn't about to stop there! :p:p:p

@Midnightsidhe my conjecture is that there is not enough cake. :eek:

DeletedUser1584

how to place the 2nd set with Krarak and Kirit to have all the bonus ?

SoggyShorts

how to place the 2nd set with Krarak and Kirit to have all the bonus ?
Unfortunately, the way elvenar sets work you can't get full bonus on all of them.
Unless you are really desperate for seeds of mana then this is how you set them to get all the goods boosts.
delete.png

Karvest

Well, if you prefer mana/seeds more than 2kp - you can place them (up to 4 shrines, 2 of each type) in between of GP and get both full goods and mana/seeds bonuses.

SoggyShorts

Well, if you prefer mana/seeds more than 2kp - you can place them (up to 4 shrines, 2 of each type) in between of GP and get both full goods and mana/seeds bonuses.
I don;t think anyone will win all 3 GP and 8 shrines with spending some diamonds though. At least I wouldn't count on it. I'm struggling to get 1 of each shrine and all 3 GP.

I keep forgetting that the 4th set bonus is KP not more goods.

I'm thinking about not going for the krarak shrine and instead going for the temple entrance and storage. I figure 44,000 T1 is maybe better than 2 KP per day.
My cost to buy KP with T1 is 11,000 so it will take buying 2 KP per day about 140 times before it costs more than 44,000 per 2 KP.
Also KP isn't very flexible.... hmmm decisions, decisions...

If I'd been just a little luckier I wouldn't have to choose.