• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Tournament rewards

Valtitude

How are Tournament rewards distributed among players in a Fellowship?
Is it according to individual player score or total score of the Fellowship?

Valtitude

Thanks for the Wiki link, but already been there, done that.
There's disagreement among players about what constitutes participation.
Discussions about minimums etc. Had hoped there was more info.
C'est la vie.

Karvest

Anyone who is listed with non-zero score in FS tournament rating tab receive all rewards listed in chests completed by fellowship.

Heymrdiedier

Anyone who is listed with non-zero score in FS tournament rating tab receive all rewards listed in chests completed by fellowship.
is it really non zero? i was under the impression you had to have finished a whole province for it. So at least 30 points, non zero would mean 1 fight is enough... honestly i dont want to test it myself :)

Deleted User - 62044

In my opinion, what is achieved in the chests should be given to the entire brotherhood, regardless of participation, that would eliminate those who participate only to get the prize.

but obviously at the same time increase the individual awards that are achieved to encourage participation

Valtitude

Weird situation. I've not used names to protect the innocent. Ha!

Originally wrote this post from a FS that was disgruntled with a particular player who was playing 30 points and only 30 points, every tournament. Amage had trouble communicating with said player. Player was booted from that FS.

I changed FS due to other factors. Joined another FS. Particular player described in this post, suddenly joined FS I'm playing in (no correspondence with me) and has been repeating same patterns they practiced in the previous FS.

This is more than the player only doing 30 points per tournament. This player has 98K points, but has 3 tier one, 3 tier two and 2 tier three factories. Maybe three or four of those factories are up to level. No visible means of how this player is breezing through Research/Tech tree. Player's in Chapter 10. Person does cross-tier trades in Trader although asked to stop by Mages. Defiant about tournament play. Wants to build a "beautiful city", doesn't care about usual Elvenar cities that "don't look real".

Player is out of second FS as of today.
My question - how do you tell what's going on with a player like this?! This isn't likely a pushing situation although I haven't looked at the AWs. @SoggyShorts I looked at Elvenstats on the player. Didn't help much. Where are the resources coming from to skip through R-T tree? Diamonds don't seem likely.

Any input would be welcome.

Deleted User - 60107

Speaking from personal experience, "3 tier one, 3 tier two and 2 tier three factories" are more than enough for the research tree, especially if you mainly fight on the World Map. You don't even need to use MM spells on your manufactories or build any event buildings.

DeletedUser1901

Where are the resources coming from
I'm in Sorcerers and Dragons chapter and have only had 2 of each Tier-type of factories (went to this ratio when i unlocked tier 3, so basically since a bit before chapter 4). I have plenty of goods for research and catering un-fightable encounters. But i have a fairly heavy military presence as well.

SoggyShorts

Pretty much what has already been said. I've never needed more than 3 of any factory since around chapter 4 or 5, and I'm one of the faster chapter finishers.
If the player isn't spending goods on the tournament, then the little bit that the techs ask for is easy.

Valtitude

Speaking from personal experience, "3 tier one, 3 tier two and 2 tier three factories" are more than enough for the research tree, especially if you mainly fight on the World Map. You don't even need to use MM spells on your manufactories or build any event buildings.
Are those 3 factories all leveled to whatever chapter you're in? The ones I was inquiring about are at a mixture of levels, based I think, on what buildings the player likes. Training troops isn't a priority for the player, either.

Several players and I've looked at this until we're cross-eyed. We've been putting forward ideas how the player in question has gone through the chapters so speedily. It is absolutely this player's choice to play Elvenar however they wish to play. I guess we just chalk it up to who knows?!

I hope this player finds a FS of like minded players because most FSs are geared to a different reason for playing the game. Playing one province per tournament, every tournament, has gotten the player removed from two FSs that I know of. That's not fun, no matter what.

Deleted User - 60107

Are those 3 factories all leveled to whatever chapter you're in? The ones I was inquiring about are at a mixture of levels, based I think, on what buildings the player likes. Training troops isn't a priority for the player, either.
No, they are not. Take a look at my city here, on Beta, for an example. I don't think any of my manufactories here are maxed, and some are upgraded only because a story quest asked for it (for example, "Have a Crystal Manufactory at level 16 or higher"). So it is possible. Difficult, but possible.

I fully agree about doing only 30 points just so you'll get the FS rewards and not helping beyond that - it's really annoying, especially if done every week.

Heymrdiedier

No, they are not. Take a look at my city here, on Beta, for an example. I don't think any of my manufactories here are maxed, and some are upgraded only because a story quest asked for it (for example, "Have a Crystal Manufactory at level 16 or higher"). So it is possible. Difficult, but possible.

I fully agree about doing only 30 points just so you'll get the FS rewards and not helping beyond that - it's really annoying, especially if done every week.
From my own experience, i also only have 3 T3 factories, and i just found out it isnt enough if they arent levelled to max. Im constantly out of T3 at elemental chapter(they were at lvl 19). So im upgrading them now, but it takes a lot of population, so takes a lot of indirect extra space.

Deleted User - 60107

In my main city in Elementals I had 2 Elixir Manufactories, both at level 23. I built a third one, also at 23, while waiting for Amuni. In my second city I had 2 Magic Dust at level 20 (eventually upgraded to 23) and one more at around level 8. I guess Elementals is where it becomes necessary to upgrade T3. For Halflings 2 level 20 T3s were enough for me.

Last edited by a moderator: