• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce [22327] Incorrect progress indicator when x3 speed bonus active

Karvest

Game version: v1.57-(677907000)-(master) (2018-06-14 15:53)
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome
Flash Player version: 30.0.0.13
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920*1200
Account name: Karvest
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
Progress indicator is normalized to x3 bonus width, so when you have started production before x3 bonus become active - you see empty progress line despite there is more than half of production finished.

Expected situation:
Progress indicator show actual % of production done

Reproduction Steps
start production
2. get x3 bonus
3. reload game
4. look at progress indicator

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
upload_2018-6-18_2-10-9.png
upload_2018-6-18_2-11-5.png

Dony

King of Bugs
for me that is an indication that i am producing longer then intended and if i cancel it and start a new one i will save 8/3 mins from your pictures

Karvest

Even if it was screenshoted at the moment of 45 min left - it would show only 25% done while being active for more then 2 hours.
For the indication - much better step would be make special offer icon appear not only after game reload. Now in most cases I notice that bonus only when it's anyway too late to reset production because production is already finished... I'm not sure if this progress bar is being normalized not on game reload too - so useless as indicator of "I can reset and get profit".