• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.57

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

DeletedUser

Still no news about the new spell that will replace the plans ????? And still nothing about the new guest race ?????

it was not strictly used to change anything 3 months ago if the new spell comes to Christmas ... as usual the devs have confused speed and precipitation ...

DeletedUser1163

Something strange happened last night. When I went to the Barracks to train more troops, some of them were hanging off the bottom of the screen but glad to say that was fixed. They're in their proper place, waiting to be trained. Also kept getting Internal Error messages each time I tried to give KPs for Orcs research, and sometimes I could only give 1 KP at a time. I was about to pull me hair out. Finally reached the Orcs chapter and can't research their technology? But happy to report that glitch was fixed too. Keep up the great work game techs investigating and getting rid of the bugs and glitches. Hmmm? But why do we have bugs and glitches?

DeletedUser1163

Does anyone know where I should look for information on the Elvenar app?

Elderflower

You don't mention it but I am so delighted that we now have the tournaments on mobile. That's such a help when travelling. Many thanks

edeba

I get that kp error frequently. It is very annoying and you can't use the last kp. I know for sure I got it because I watch the timer count down to zero and reset.

Something strange happened last night. When I went to the Barracks to train more troops, some of them were hanging off the bottom of the screen but glad to say that was fixed. They're in their proper place, waiting to be trained. Also kept getting Internal Error messages each time I tried to give KPs for Orcs research, and sometimes I could only give 1 KP at a time. I was about to pull me hair out. Finally reached the Orcs chapter and can't research their technology? But happy to report that glitch was fixed too. Keep up the great work game techs investigating and getting rid of the bugs and glitches. Hmmm? But why do we have bugs and glitches?

edeba

@Karvest Thank you. I had no idea that was what was causing it. Because I was traveling I was using them more than I usually do.

Something I noticed that is quite silly about the spells, you can be trying to hit a workshop or a culture with their spells and you can hit them twice without intending to. With the inspiring meditation you can't add another to extend the time. I was expecting to not be able to get on for over 10 hours and my IM had 10 hours left on it. I could not add another and I just that was really kind of useless.

DeletedUser1163

Thanks for answering my question. Cerwyn from Game Support said, “Some of the features of the game are not yet available on the app. Players using the app will be able to click on the fellowship icon and choose the join button to see the invites. The next few updates will see most of the games features become available for the app users as well.”

DeletedUser

wfbe.png

Not notification about this ????? :confused::confused::confused:I learned it on the French forum

DeletedUser

I mean that many players do not go on the forum and therefore are not aware of this novelty ...
for my part I learned from a responsible forum French