• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce AW in my city showed fully upgraded F/S member results

edeba

I put in the last kp for a needles AW to fill it and upon returning to my city and looking at my needles it showed the completed results from the other player. Reloading the game corrected it. Reopening my wonder did not correct it.

DeletedUser1771

Can you please, explain with more details what happened, because I don't understand the problem you described above.

DeletedUser

I think he means that he went to someone else his/her city, completed an AW there, returned to his own city, look as same AW in his own city and saw results from the other city AW.

DeletedUser1771

Hmmm, i could try to reproduce that.

Nope, cant reproduce that with random chosen AW.

Edeba, can you tell us which AW that was? What level it is?

Last edited by a moderator:

edeba

Yes, I went to a neighbour's city and finished their needles wonders and then when I got back to my city my needles show the same as the neighbour's I had just finished. I closed and reopened my needles and it still showed the neighbour's information. It corrected when I reloaded the game. I even wondered if I'd somehow stayed in my neighbour's city so after I reloaded I went back and their needles was in a completely different spot with different surroundings than mine, so I definitely was in my city, looking at their AW contributors in my needles.

DeletedUser1771

I tried to finish my neighbours's Needle of the Tempest AW in many different ways and on my return home my Needle of the Tempest was working ok, showing its own data. Sorry, but I can't confirm this issue.