• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Elven architect - Latest updates

Konniver

--- Update ---

To take much of the pain and repetition out of planning cities, there is now a Macros feature in the city planner. It allows you to perform simple actions, in bulk, in an instant. These include:

0e0YOX3.png

Of course, this is just a start and more actions will be added over time, so suggestions are welcome!

Deleted User - 60107

Thank you for making it easier to sell and upgrade streets!

DeletedUser1163

For those who may not already know about it, the Elven Architect is a website that provides tools to aid in playing this game, including a city planner, knowledge points calculator, and now a battle simulator.
I've heard you can import your city. Is this true? That would mean you would have to work with a clean slate. How could you import a city from Elvenarchitect onto a city you have already created in Elvenar?

SoggyShorts

You can only do the opposite - import your Elvenar city into ElvenArchitect city planner. With the help of elvenstats.com.
LoL, if only someone had that information in their signature so that you could see it in any of the 1,500+ posts they have made.
Gotta love that ignore feature....;)

DeletedUser1163

You can only do the opposite - import your Elvenar city into ElvenArchitect city planner. With the help of elvenstats.com.
Thank you Karvest. Now I understand. After you have imported your city into elvenstats, you can move buildings around (which we can't do in the game). This can help us figure out which buildings can be demolished to make room for the event buildings piling up in our inventory.

I'm still learning about this game. What was the purpose of the Spoiler: hint?

DeletedUser1901

Not sure if it's just me, but the city planner isn't calculating my required culture.

Konniver

City Planner - Advanced Reporting

This update has been in the works for quite a while now but it's finally here. Although the report in the city planner hasn't seemed to change much aesthetically, it is now interactive and much more powerful, providing customisation and breakdown on all aspects of your city.
  • Customisable variables allow you to set values in your city that affect the bonuses and production of certain buildings. These include: culture bonus, completed provinces, battle squadsize, boosted goods, and ranking points for world map progress and tournaments.

• Configurable production means you are no longer limited to only daily production cycles. It is now possible to set your preferred option on each building. Note: Due to increasing complexity, the ability to mix options has been removed for now.

• Report breakdowns give you an insight to how certain values are calculated and how efficient each building is in that metric.

• Added resources to the production report: divine seeds and sentient goods. Note: Goods are automatically shown on the report if you have at least one building capable of producing that good.

• Ranking points breakdown has been recategorised to reflect the way it is displayed in game.

Preview

Bug fixes
  • Settings in the city planner are now persistent across all plans.

Karvest

What I really miss - is ability to batch upgrade existing buildings, even if they are placed outside the grid for that.

Ashrem

Feature request (that probably isn't worth it) Report - when buildings are being changed, an option for comparing your city under the current building scheme with the expected building scheme, so that with the press of a button we could tell exactly what the effects of things like the next update will have on us as a whole.

SoggyShorts

Feature request (that probably isn't worth it) Report - when buildings are being changed, an option for comparing your city under the current building scheme with the expected building scheme, so that with the press of a button we could tell exactly what the effects of things like the next update will have on us as a whole.
I think you can just change the flag in the top corner from live to beta for this.