• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Other Tournament: runes rewards - a long-time anticipation

Avenahar

I just entered chapter III and got the rune "Victory Springs" as a reward. I will be glad to use it...in 2 years or so. My proposal: getting runes rewards from the tournament based on the chapter including all the chapters that are already finished before or from one chapter later. Concerning the success in building up the current Ancient Wonders that are available for me, Actually I have got no reward but a long-time anticipation instead.

Dony

King of Bugs
thats how runes from provinces work once you get them, runes from tournament chests are effort of a whole fellowship and thus all runes from all chapters will be there, its better for you this way anyway

Avenahar

I don't see the advantage for players with few research progress. By the way, for the fellowship adventure it is throughout possible to deliver the building reward in the third map with the values based on individual players chapter and not based on the chapter of the player with most progress in Research. So, for the tournament I'd prefer the rules for runes rewards as it is for scouting provinces.

Karvest

Advantage is huge - you already have a bunch of runes for AW when you learn appropriate AW tech, and can build it earlier. You get good amount of already learned AW runes from other sources.

DeletedUser2003

I personally like getting the "future runes"...and having them stored in the bank. To get the runes I need for AWs I want to build NOW, I use all the broken shards I accumulate (seems every time I look I have 10, don't know how long it's been on 10, and how many I lost because I didn't check it before collecting another -- and we still can only hold 10 and lose all the others after, even though we won them fairly. But don't let get me started on THAT lol..). Straight up, I wouldn't like to see this "future runes" system changed, even though I understand it doesn't work for everyone :oops:

Marindor

@Avenahar , could you explain it a bit more, please? Do you mean you'd like to only be able to get runes in tournaments from your own chapter and lower?

Heymrdiedier

@Avenahar , could you explain it a bit more, please? Do you mean you'd like to only be able to get runes in tournaments from your own chapter and lower?

I dont think that it should change. if you only give out runes that all FS members can use, then low level player will get a hard time finding a FS, since accepting them would mean the high end players dont get the runes that they want anymore. Its perfect the way it is. only runes you can use from provinces and tournament provinces. and every kind of rune from the final tournament reward.

Karvest

I have 57 runes of Golden Abyss and there will be much more of them when it would hit level 16. And I greatly appreciate the ability to get that tiny amount of runes for high level AWs from tourney rewards to speedup building of new AWs after learning them from tech tree.

SoggyShorts

But if you want to Level up the Golden Abyss e.g. to Level 16 you will be glad about the runes you still get for it.
You get sooo many low level runes, that this isn't an issue.
I have a level 6 Golden Abyss, and 98 runes for it. On average you need maybe 25 runes to fill the wheel, so I could upgrade it to 16, 21,26,31(which isn't even possible) and by the time I got there more like 36 and 41 as well.

Marindor

I think we can already conclude that there's not an overwhelming majority in favor of this idea, so I'll archive it now :)