• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

SoggyShorts

Is there a list of the badges and quests yet?
Same as before plus 3 new badges
  • Gain an EE spell and xxxx goods (I forget which kind)
  • Gain an MM spell xxxx goods (I forget which kind)
  • Gain a PoP xxxx goods (I forget which kind)
all scaled to your chapter.

DeletedUser724

Wand - Gain 1 Magical Manufacturing enchantment and gain X planks (based on chapter)
Magic Potion - Gain 1 Encorcelled Endowment enchantment and gain X elixir (based on chapter)
Witch Hat - Gain 1 Power of Provision enchantment, gain X silk and gain X magic dust (based on chapter)

FA should ended as those spell take time to produce and
it is extreme hard to time spell completion with those goods in correct amount

DeletedUser

Wand - Gain 1 Magical Manufacturing enchantment and gain X planks (based on chapter)
Magic Potion - Gain 1 Encorcelled Endowment enchantment and gain X elixir (based on chapter)
Witch Hat - Gain 1 Power of Provision enchantment, gain X silk and gain X magic dust (based on chapter)

You don't have to time it, just trade with your fellows who are online at that time ;)

DeletedUser332

Every other quest takes time to complete as you wait for productions as well. I don't see it being any more difficult (or time consuming) to complete these new quests than it is to complete the 1/2day manufactory quests, nor the 9/24h workshop quests.

ALdbeign

Every other quest takes time to complete as you wait for productions as well. I don't see it being any more difficult (or time consuming) to complete these new quests than it is to complete the 1/2day manufactory quests, nor the 9/24h workshop quests.
You can't build multiple Magic Academies to produce spells though. Also, most people havent invested a few hundred diamonds into the one MA they have to cut build times (which even at top level run 4-8 hrs per spell).

(mind you, i'm reserving judgement on these new badges until i see them in action.)

DeletedUser724

You don't have to time it, just trade with your fellows who are online at that time ;)

It is surprise that u do not do quests and spells
they are in orders
spells are collected in a pack ( not a single spell mature due to your offline time )
u can skip quests that u do not start
it is terrible to skip quests that are doing a portion of it

do not simple things
you can depends on fs member and get their helps, but never over 100% depend on them
they have their real life, they are not 24 hours online
be a reasonable person... help your fs member , but do not disturb their real life due to your depend

SoggyShorts

you can depends on fs member and get their helps, but never over 100% depend on them
they have their real life, they are not 24 hours online
be a reasonable person... help your fs member , but do not disturb their real life due to your depend
There is a very very easy trick for those upcoming quests.
If the quest is to "Gain 1,000 planks"
You tell a FS member to post 20 trades
Offering 1,000 planks Demanding 2,000 steel.
No one will take that trade, so whenever you need it you can take it.
At a later time you just put up 1 big reverse trade and get your goods back from your FS member.

DeletedUser724

There is a very very easy trick for those upcoming quests.
If the quest is to "Gain 1,000 planks"
You tell a FS member to post 20 trades
Offering 1,000 planks Demanding 2,000 steel.
No one will take that trade, so whenever you need it you can take it.
At a later time you just put up 1 big reverse trade and get your goods back from your FS member.

there is a limit of notification, 10 pages only

i return visit based on notification
so i will not set any trades to kill any place in notification

and
I will not ask member to waste any spot in the notification becos of FA

it is better to return your visit to your visitors than "no return visit" due to the trades

be fair to your visitor

DeletedUser1767

Yes, and it has other advantages, too!

- You don't have to build anything for it, so if you have minimal space to work with, you can still contribute.
- You only have one MA, so there's only one thing to click.
- It's very easy to leave it and go do something else, unlike with the 5/15min/1hr workshop quests.

I was kind of meh at first, but honestly the more I think about it, the more I like it.

DeletedUser264

New blocking system (if you leave or join a Fellowship during a FA round, you'll lose your progress and will not be able to receive rewards)

Do I understand it correctly? It will be small accounts that will lose progress in adventure, fellowships will keep points gained by using them?
So from now all those small accounts will be producing badges for a whole week and will all be used in the last day of adventure instead of being rotated. Can't wait to see this on rl server. :p

Dony

King of Bugs
Do I understand it correctly? It will be small accounts that will lose progress in adventure, fellowships will keep points gained by using them?
So from now all those small accounts will be producing badges for a whole week and will all be used in the last day of adventure instead of being rotated. Can't wait to see this on rl server.
no?
all badges they produce will be lost once they leave their fake fs and if they join push fs they cant participate in the adventure till the end
in other words if you join or leave during adventure, adventure ends for you this round

DeletedUser264

If they will loose badges, not gained points, then it would sound ok. :D

Heymrdiedier

We'd also like to let you know that we have heared your feedback about the quest system being annoying this way and we agree with you on that. It is something that has our attention, but we will have to ask you for (a lot of) patience before this can be changed. In order to change this, we have to change the entire quest system and a lot of aspects in the game are connected to this system. It means changing things in the root of the entire game. It's not about finding a fitting design, it's about changing so many aspects and dependencies of the game to make it work and that is not something that can be done fast, even if we would also prefer to have it working differently. So yes, we know about it and will make improvements but it'll take a (long) time before this will be ready.

With 3 extra quests, i can only imagine quest cycling will be worse this time. Might i suggest a possible temporarily quick fix?
It would allready help a lot: upon completion of the quest, you can now click 'ok', if you would change that to 2 buttons instead: one saying: 'ok and start next quest', and one saying 'ok, and start this quest again'. This would allready resolve much of the questcycling. And possibly, this is easier to do then redesign the whole quest system.

Dony

King of Bugs
i would also like as temporary fix to assign keyboard shortcut to open 1st or 2nd FA quest, somethink like F1 F2

Dony

King of Bugs
as i understand it now if FA starts and you have in your FS 24 regular people and 1 small city with only buildings for FA, that should be still possible, but you cant replace that person with anyone anymore
main problem which should be solved with this is that FA is about 25 cities vs 25 cities and not 40vs25 with 15 who are replaced here and there