• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed Sentient goods labeled incorrectly in upgrade window

DeletedUser1075

The sentient goods are shown in the upgrade window for marble and steel manufactories (I can't check planks but let's assume them as well). However, they do not have the correct goods label (e.g. steel manu shows "steel" production and then below it, "steel" production again, instead of platinum).

ALSO, steel should be my boosted sentient good (marble is my boosted non-sentient good) but the production states that it makes the same amount of platinum as I would make of the marble-related sentient good (non-boosted). It is not clear whether this is because I haven't done the sentient goods boost research yet or not, but it is misleading in that without having been given the heads-up about the chapter, I wouldn't know which of the non-boosted manus I should be building for this chapter. Somewhere there should be some indication, and that is not available.

Deleted User - 60107

You need to unlock the Boost in the research menu. That's also where you can see what your boost is.

DeletedUser1075

It is still mislabeled. Regardless of whether it needs to be unlocked or not, the conventions in this game are that the labels are correct even if the goods are not available pending research. So the label should be corrected.

Dony

King of Bugs
However, they do not have the correct goods label (e.g. steel manu shows "steel" production and then below it, "steel" production again, instead of platinum).
i will just add that it doesnt show any tooltip when hovering over second line
once you start upgrading building it shows correct information with tooltips

Marindor

steel should be my boosted sentient good (marble is my boosted non-sentient good) but the production states that it makes the same amount of platinum as I would make of the marble-related sentient good (non-boosted).

Yes, that is correct :) As long as you don't research the boost technology, that's exactly the amount you'd produce, just like with the Tier 1-3 manufactories until the point when you unlock their boosts. :)

DeletedUser1075

Okay, but the text is still wrong on the label. It should say Platinum, not Steel. It's confusing to see my non-sentient (standard) good label twice.

Dony is also correct about the tooltip.

Preator

I think you miss the main point here. I believe the original post is about this:
GAXFdyT.png