• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [19783] Troop building times shown differ

DeletedUser118

Game version: v1.45-(a83909b39) (2017-12-21 16:21)
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Microsoft Edge 41.16299.15.0
Flash Player version: 28.0.0.126
Operating System: Win10
Account name: Katzenprinz
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
Unbenannt.jpg

Is it just me or shouldn't these two timers be the same? :confused:

Expected situation:
Showing the correct amount of time.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Enter Game
2. Open Barracks
3. Choose number of troops you wanna build
4. Start building process
5. Watch both shown timers

Screenshots of the bug:
See picture above.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dony

King of Bugs
upper time is correct, bottom time is rounded down, it takes 2,88s to train 1 unit but it counts as 2s only 2s*301=602s

DeletedUser118

Ok, but it still shouldn't be like this in my opinion. I'd prefer if both timers showed the same amount of time. Its pretty confusing this way.

DeletedUser1771

For this issue i have to consult with people on power :p..and holidays are coming, it might take a while until i change again prefix of this report. I hope you'll understand and have patience Katzenprinz :)

DeletedUser1771

Im still waiting like you do :D, hope that answer will come soon :).

DeletedUser1771

This issue should be fixed now, but if you encounter it again, pls let us know. :)

DeletedUser118

This issue should be fixed now, but if you encounter it again, pls let us know. :)

Looks fine to me now. :)

Btw I don't wanna sound greedy or anything like it, but I wouldn't mind getting some diamonds for this report. :D

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
you are not greedy for asking :), think Marindor has just been bussy lately. (you know with elementals and all)
Quite a few confirmed bugs still need their rewards paid out. Ill poke him about it

Dony

King of Bugs
sadly this is fixed the other way around, game now takes that rounded bottom time to count whole training, which make traing for players faster but makes wonders useless (needles of the tempest, flying academy, victory springs)
if you have barracks lvl29 and dont have needless and then you build lvl6 needles all your units in barracks will be traned with same speed as before because it doesnt matter if 1 unit is trained 2,98s or 2,05s, both cases are rounded to 2s
i doubt this is intended even tho it benefits player

now you need to level your wonders a lot of levels to reach treshold (from 2,01s to 1,99s per unit trained (so its counted as 1s)) where you will see any effect on training speed

Last edited: