• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.42

DeletedUser

@Marindor: Did they also change Eldrasil's Village ?

Here on Beta it give 8500C/4200P:
2.jpg

v1.42-(2d69bb5b0) (2017-10-19 18:51)

While on NL1 it only gives 8100C/4000P: :(
1.JPG

v1.40.3-(99936eaa5) (2017-10-13 8:14)

Both accounts finished chapter XI already.

Anymore event buildings changed without mentioning it ? o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@Jasper not by my knowledge. Were you in the same chapter on both accounts when collecting this reward building as well?
Yes, both accounts have finished chapter XI a long time before event started.
According to Elvenar Architect chapter X only gives 6600C/3300P and chapter XI should give 8100C/4000C. So something is clearly wrong.
Created a bug report, maybe I get lucky and get some diamonds. :rolleyes:

Dony

King of Bugs
i wouldnt be surprised if the new values are the correct one since grand prize 2 was better then 3 and now its switched around

Deleted User - 60107

Where are the release notes for the latest version? Thre is one, obviously, since the info text about buildings is now presented differently - a tooltip when we pooint at the "I" on the building's picture.

Arayla

I think today's Release Notes are premature.

I've been offline overnight and just logged in. I received KP while offline from helping with an AW, but did not receive a notification. The Release Notes that appear in the Announcements say that I should have gotten notified. I'm on version v1.42-(ab84c4ac8) (2017-10-27 16:36).

DeletedUser1777

The AW notification works fine, even when you have logged in with the App first (no notification there), it pops up when you use the browser afterwards :)
Would be great, when the player-name would be mentioned as well
*sigh* I know we players are never satisfied :p

upload_2017-11-1_22-14-19.png

DeletedUser118

Hmm, no new release notes, even though we are already playing with version 1.43 in the meantime.

DeletedUser1627

Do we speak about the new innogames episode... empty of new features?
I'm really disappointed that there is no new guest race...

DeletedUser1665

I'm really disappointed that there is no new guest race

Me too. I looked but couldn't find a way to start a poll in the forum. Hopefully somebody will start one for general information about who is using what. The Poll would be how will you continue to play Elvenar with these 3 options.

1. Browser
2. Mobile
3. Both

Just to see how relevant the new mobile version is to beta players on this forum.