• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [11490] distorted graphics

DeletedUser1817

It happened to me just a few minutes ago, in version 1.20.3 (8844f36), in Google Chrome 55.0.2883.87 m, under Windows 10 Famille (1067 - 14393.479), while visiting fellows from the fellowship members list, as can be seen on the following example screenshot.

Buildings_incomplete_display_1.jpg

Problem temporarily solved by emptying the navigator cache.

But a few visits later, another building display problem (linked ?) appeared: Flying boats blinked (appeared/disappeared/reappeared randomly), as can be seen here:
Buildings_intermittent_display_1b.jpg

And, after a few more visits, something very similar to the initial problem started to reappear on one of my neighbor towns:
Buildings_incomplete_display_2.jpg

Any tests you could suggest to help you pin down this recurrent and apparently quite elusive issue?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dony

King of Bugs
i can confirm that from last patches its once again worse then it was before, happens more often and doesnt fix itself after 1st wrong town, but rather after 10+ wrong towns for me, it looks like we are back half year ago with this issue if i compare appearances

Dony

King of Bugs
i did not saw this before so i am posting it here, it was just normal gameplay nothing special

Attachments

• 5.png
    5.png
    101.1 KB · Views: 146

DeletedUser1817

New instances of the problem encountered tonight.

One specially annoying example in one of my neighbors city, where part of his "Spots of whispering trees" are blinking out of and into visibility (sometimes only 1 is visible, some times 2, 3 or 4, not always the same ones, constantly changing), like the circled one:
Buildings_intermittent_display_1c.jpg

I noticed that, this time, even very small cities (about or less than 10 building, research chapter I likely) could be affected, even though I just visited a much bigger city without any problem right before.

Last edited by a moderator: