• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Amount of farms and field in Halfling

DeletedUser724

those farms and fields produce different settlement resource in different level

any 1 know
the right amount of
farms in each level
fields in each level ??

DeletedUser

Farms produce anything, independent of their level. There is a quest for 6 farms so I build those, level up if possible.
Fields is different, try to build as many as possible. Start with grain and when you get the quest upgrade 5 to carrot. After that I don't know yet, haven't gotten that far.

DeletedUser

No, they want us to spend even more diamonds on expansions. :p That's probably also the reason why we got an extra row to place expansions while previous it was mentioned we wouldn't. :eek:

Dony

King of Bugs
i am not gonna use that extra row at all, not even planning to buy them, and i can fit 20 fields so its ok for me
if you check city layout its clear that only 1 last row will be added and then most likely we will see break till they rework city map once again, but i doubt they will rush with it

Last edited:

Deleted User - 60107

My plan is for 17 fields and 5 or 6 Farms (probably 6 - haven't decided yet), but even so I am glad I have given up on the main quest line in both of my main cities.

DeletedUser

Very, very bad news for all advanced non-diamond players :mad:
Destroy your city, quit game or buy diamonds

(30 days scouting for one new province expansion 5x5)

Another option is to accept the challenge and have fun with it ;)

CrazyWizard

It's not that bad, 16 fields and 7 farms takes up the same space as S&D did, and everyone should have at least 4 more expansions to take care of the t3 and ws upgrades.

the same? based on?
I assume based on the absolute max size you could build, so far I havent been able to put the quests 15 field 6 farms + portal (324 sq + irrigation ditches)
Into the S&D optimal (and mandatory by questline) 3/3/3 setup (307 sq)

It just wont fit no matter what.

DeletedUser

It's a little more than S&D with 4/4/4 faculties (372 tiles)

I have my city planned for 8 farms and 18 fields (421 tiles). After I sold some culture buildings, I still have room for the Maze of Dark Matter and the Dragon Abbey and upgrade everything within the halflings chapter.

With 2 expansions more than I begun in this chapter (1 from tech, 1 from provinces), it's a tight fit, and a lot of planning ahead when buildings change size. But it is certainly doable without having to buy diamond expansions.

halflings plan.jpg

CrazyWizard

5 apple fields and only 3 carrots?
I think you're right that you will have to have more than 3 apples because of the long production time, but I was thinking more in the line of 4

according to the calculations you need a little more than 3 carrot fields, and 4.55 apple fields

Because of the nature of the fields (you need grain first then carrot, then pumpkin then apple) we assume that you get a headstart of both grain and carrots.
So we rounded the grain and carrot down and the pumpkin and apple up.