• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered locked out of account

lika1961

I am hoping one of the Mods can give me the short answer on this.

One of my fellows on US Arendyll has been locked out of his account and although Support is very kindly trying to assist, we have so far not managed to get him back on. There is apparently some issue with the system thinking that an e-mail notification has been sent when it has not. This has been ongoing for a few days now and we need to find a solution urgently.

Unfortunately the Mods on that server are absent or otherwise occupied, but either way, we are not even getting a response from them. I know what happens on the US server stays on the US server, but I assume that the solution will be the same for all servers. Please tell me the best way of dealing with this.

DeletedUser1949

Well if it is actually sent. Did he search his entire mailbox? even spam and unwanted emails etc? Unless it has for some reason not actually been sent it should be there somewhere. Otherwise the US team will have to investigate why it isn't sent as the message states. Which the rest of us unfortunately can't assist with.

DeletedUser1777

Don't know if you could solve your problem?
Just a further hint: when you (or the guy) log in through facebook, the link from support might not work, he has to change his log-in behaviour to a "normal" e-mail in order to receive the mails