• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Inactives and Fellowship Membership

DeletedUser1767

Does anyone know if being in a fellowship automatically makes your city a safe harbour city?

DeletedUser1681

Does anyone know if being in a fellowship automatically makes your city a safe harbour city?
Sometimes I've been wondering that myself, so many cities just keep hanging on there month after month. As far as I know if you have reached chapter 3 in research, or bought diamonds then your city will stay on the map unless you use the delete option (which isn't actually available inside the game).

DeletedUser1767

Sometimes I've been wondering that myself, so many cities just keep hanging on there month after month. As far as I know if you have reached chapter 3 in research, or bought diamonds then your city will stay on the map unless you use the delete option (which isn't actually available inside the game).
Yeah. There are a lot of tiny mayfly cities belonging to one-city fellowships which seem to stick around indefinitely -- although that doesn't prove anything per se, since the policy could be that Archmages, specifically, are protected from deletion. But once my fellowship removed someone for inactivity, and the Archmage told us afterwards that her city vanished almost immediately, which is also suggestive.

Elderflower

A few months ago I was just about to remove a new member for inactivity when the city disappeared. So I think that indicates that being in a Fellowship is no protection from deletion.

DeletedUser1657

It wouldn't want to be protection otherwise with fellowship tournaments there will be an increase in safe cities. I have never seeing it mentioned that a fellowship makes it safe.

Sir Squirrel

I also have had a non-active city deleted from my fellowship, I thought they where safe harbor myself until that happened.

DeletedUser1461

I´d like to know if there is any way a long-inactive Archmage can be demoted to Mage (or even deleted).
Thanks.

DeletedUser118

I´d like to know if there is any way a long-inactive Archmage can be demoted to Mage (or even deleted).
Thanks.
I would try asking the Support on what to do. In other games by Inno they are very helpful when it comes to things like that. :)

SoggyShorts

I actually thought they were protected. One time we kicked a player after a long period of inactivity and they were immediately deleted. Could have been coincidence I suppose, or things could have changed (it was around September last year)