• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

Karvest

that's not a unicorn, so may be something else.=)
A_Evt_Generic_Quackpool_15_Animated.png

Alcaro

Tbh, except the diamonds/ crystals, which are similar with Tournament's chests, the rest dunno what they mean.
What are those 4 rounds? We have 3 floors, so, the Rounds aren't those, just different named, they must be something else.
Then, what are those 25/25, 24/25 ...
Next - Spirit essences - in Round 3, are 1457. To get the Gold, we need 1330. We are not there, so, that 1457 is also a mystery.

new Spire tab.png

Can anyone explain what all those stuff mean, pls? Thank you :)

Karvest

rounds = full spires of some type (now - Astral Phoenix one), so now you see the results of 3 past spires +currently running.
25/25 = number of players participated/were in FS.
essences = how much you've got at that round
archive = how much you've spent from archive to get those essences.

Alcaro

Thank you, @Karvest.
I must be blond, still don't get the number of essences. One full Spire is 1330 Essences, how are calculated that appear 1457?

On the other hand, beside showing me what I used/ got in previous Spires (which I already know, thanks to Google SS), this new feature doesn't help me much. I still don't have any record of participants and what they did (beside mine ^^ see above).
Also, would have been most helpful, to see what I have in the Archive after the end of Spire.

Karvest

1330 is enough to get gold reward, but you can get more essences (at least to be able to fill the archive after reaching gold).
On your screenshot on previous spire you've used 295 points from archive then climbed up to 1457, and refilled 127 points back to archive, so after last week your spire archive is 168 points less than it was before.

Alcaro

1330 is enough to get gold reward, but you can get more essences (at least to be able to fill the archive after reaching gold).
On your screenshot on previous spire you've used 295 points from archive then climbed up to 1457, and refilled 127 points back to archive, so after last week your spire archive is 168 points less than it was before.
I do not dispute your calculation (just to be clear, from the start) but this means those numbers are totally inaccurate since we started this Spire with 500 perk points in the Archive. I know it, because I used them and noted in my SS.

Anyway, as usual, all these numbers are presented in a twisted way. Why making it simple when they can make it complicated!?
Why t.h. we can't just have a clear number for what was used (if Inno thinks that this is so important) and another crystal clear number, for the amount of perk points in the Archive???

spennyit

As usual: INNO developers do what they want and not what the players asked for :-( Knowing how each player performs in the Spire is important!!! They have the Tournament tab: why is it so difficult to do the same for the Spire???

Biloutte91

FYI
Capture d'écran 2024-04-08 135249.png

Here you'll find:
A - the fellowship's progress in the current spire and the number of "crystals" unlocked.
B - the number of spire participants for past spires. for exemple last spire 2 participants.
C - Number of spiritual essence "gained" in recent spires.
D - archives spent in past spires.
E - The last spire of your fellowship (up to the last 6 weeks)

- We don't know what will be displayed when the 7th spire starts
- the spire archives of the fellowship are missing... We still don't know how many archives we have.