• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Confirmed Adverts don't show any longer

Dorfl the Clay

Game version: v1.191-beta.4-(6f6c150) - html5 (2024-01-05 09:06)
Game world: beta
Browser: Mozilla/Firefox 121.0 (64-bits)
Operating System: Windows 11 home (64-bits)
Screen resolution: 2560 x 1440
Account name: Dorfl the Clay
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5

Current situation:
When clicking on a filmroll or in the hobbyroom adverts no longer appear

Expected situation:
When clicking on a filmroll or in the hobbyroom, I expect an advert to show

After several days on live where the hobbyroom was missing in the Buildershut and the roll of film no longer appeared, now since a few days on beta the film and hobbyroom are present, but after clicking no adverts appear... all the right boxes are ticked and no, there is no adblocker active! Help?!

Last edited:

Biloutte91

Have you do this ? and save it ?

Capture d'écran 2024-01-13 141207.png

if you accept this and save, you can see ads. If you don't accept, you can't see ads.

Dorfl the Clay

Have you do this ? and save it ?
I have it and after clicking the screen the "Consent to data processing.." does appear, but as I already wrote: I've ticked the right boxes, but without effect.. the status (after ticking one or all boxes and saving it) doesn't change and the pinwheel doesn't change in a tick

In addition: After fiddling with the translation of the page (in the end switching it off completely) and logging off an on several times, the video adds now show.. but the pinwheel still doesn't change into a green tick and the page "Consent to data processing.." still keeps being translated

Last edited:

Biloutte91

Translation is automatic, but you can choose another language by clicking on the flag at bottom left.

For me, is automaticky in french beacause i'm french but you can change for an other langage.

Capture d'écran 2024-01-14 205200.png
Capture d'écran 2024-01-14 205437.png

Dorfl the Clay

It appears - after a correction in the percentages earlier today - the problem is back in all its glory.. no videos from hobbyroom and fimroll

Dorfl the Clay

And today it is okay again... apart from a screen that apppeared one time, saying something about a time cap.. but still works!

Siralen

Today, first time, I can't see the adverts: nothing happens

Screenshot_381.png

press the button "Personalized Ad Consent Options" do nothing

win11, Chrome and Edge tested: same

cache and cookies deleted

cassy63

after last update no advertising again :(
Will inno be able to fix the error at some point and not re-install it with every update?
and thanks for the information about the settings - unfortunately this error has nothing to do with it - and some people on the live worlds have been working on the missing advertising together with support for weeks.

Dorfl the Clay

Will inno be able to fix the error at some point and not re-install it with every update?
I am under he impression that the latest changes in Google (and Chrome, Edge etc) concerning privacy are causing this. This morning I couldn't get into Youtube... only after deleting all existing cookies and choosing all over again I could get things to work as usual