• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed Tier 3 goods not available from the wholesaler

owl76

Game version: v1.178-beta.5-(f56aeb3) - html5 (2023-06-06 16:56)
Game world: beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version:
Firefox 102.11.0esr (64-bit)
Operating System or Mobile Device:
Windows 10
Screen resolution:
1920x1080
Account name:
owl76
Humans or Elves:
Human

Reproducibility: 5/5

Current situation:
There is no option for me to purchase tier 3 goods (elixir and gems) in the wholesaler.

Expected situation:
Tier 3 goods available in the wholesaler.

Reproduction Steps
Open trader
Visit wholesaler

Screenshots of the bug:
1686136276596.png

Further information

I was bumped from chapter 3 to chapter 5 earlier today, due to the chapter migration. Before this I had researched 'Magic Dust Manufactory' - Magic Dust being my boosted Tier 3 good. The chapter migration will have compeleted the research for the other tier 3 manufactories, the 'Magic Dust Production Boost' (from chapter 3 research) and the Advanced manufactories research (from chapter 4).

I am also seeing this from Android app: Verion 1.177.1-4ae47e4-256 (zz 1.178)

Karvest

I guess that's due to game still treats migrated city as original chapter until you move on to the next chapter manually.
At least my ch1 city that was migrated still has ch1 daily prizes in current event.
Not sure if that was intended or it's a bug.

Karvest

doubt that related to quests, my guess it's just a matter of next tech researched after migration.

Karvest

Just checked on my migrated city, wholesaler seems fixed, but event prizes are still from ch1. May be that's a separate bug.