• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Confirmed [43481] Diamond amount reduced without explaination

Neytiri1022

We can't do anything anyway since we cannot prove when we won what. I'm really disappointed and saddened by this approach. You could have just left it like that, because it was your fault and not ours. Nobody would have noticed that..... :(

But when it comes to a lot of people saying:
Inno, please do something - something doesn't work somewhere in the game - it's very often overlooked and nothing done.

@ Macavity
Unfortunately, no

Koboldina

Normally I had about 450 diamonds. Losging in yesterday showed me 2000. Ok, sometimes I get some from spire or a quest, maybe without notion. but I wondered about the amout and upgraded my builder.
Just today logging in I found 0 :-(

Deleted User - 105003

Lost about 300 too, and am stuck at the laboratory gate now. Aggravating, but we are on Beta, so we should expect some bugs. Nobody forced us to play here.

RugBug

Feb 28 I Bought 3000 diamond.....add it to the 900 diamonds I had in inventory and my total has been reduced to 137. Inno tells me I received free diamonds by ACCIDENT...I call BS...... It is outright thievery.
AS OF NOW I WILL NEVER PURCHASE DIAMONDS or anything from their company every again.
I keep a very close eye on my money and diamonds...I never received anything free....
They try to justify their theft ....NONONONONO

RugBug

Thank you for this......

There are many gaming sites that rate companies like INNOGAMES...... and their deceptive business practices....

Arthus

If they removed more diamonds than they added, especially if you have a bank proof that you bought these diamonds, then it's a theft and it's a material for a lawsuit/consumer rights administration body.

They have to show logs from the game about your diamonds, to prove the ammounts of diamonds pre-bug and after-fix.

RugBug

I have won diamonds in the SPIRE, And on a couple occasions I never received them. I tried to complain but they quote their always correct gaming logs and tell me I never won them. I still do the Spire because it is a requirement in my fellowship.
I am tired of big companies cheating, lying and thieving.

I will never trust Innogames ever again.

I know I never recieved any FREE diamonds.....\

I will be doing a charge back in the credit card for sure. Now have to wait for 30 daYS to do a charge back...

INNO BRILLIANT plan... CHEAT your customers....

Verde

Well done, Inno!
Make a software error which may or may not have given some players free diamonds, in a beta environment.
Then try to recoup those diamonds without any documentation, from those beta players supposedly impacted.
If this really is how Inno intends to treat its players, beta or otherwise, then a full diamond tracking system needs to be implemented.
Or perhaps time to find a new game with better accountability

RugBug

My two cents on the topic.
Other Inno games have a log of the game currency so that you can see at any point in time how much you bought and spent, at which precise time, etc. I believe devs should provide something similar especially due to these bugs & the game currency on beta server costs as much on live servers.
Also on other Inno games on beta servers game currency is really cheap. Why? because it's beta, players are pretty much experiencing all kinds of features (and reporting also bugs) before deploying new features to live servers.
TRIBAL WARS has a premium log... You can see at a glance when where you received Premium coins, BUT ELVENBAR has to be very different. So many things wrong with Elvenar... The mailing system in Tribal wars is excellent... The chat and mail in Elvenar is horrible.

Verde

Have started warning friends on Live that they may want to regularly record their diamond balances.

Was also reading through the Announcement again. Says '... we needed to correct it, to both protect the balance in the game, and also ensure fairness throughout all players.'

Re the first part, balance in the game, we are so often told, when things go wrong in Beta, that it's beta, live with it! Should hold true in both directions, imo!

Re the second part, fairness throughout all players, if some players have accidentally received diamonds due to an Inno bug, I'm personally not going to begrudge them that, especially in Beta!

Get real, Inno!

Brummbaer

Sorry to open up Pandoras Box, but this action was unacceptable for my.
And I like to have a clear, transparent answer where I can confirm the truth as good as possible

And also:
1677784229998.png

It's a joke a the moment

Last edited:

RugBug

Sorry to open up Pandoras Box, but this action was unacceptable for my.
And I like to have a clear, transparent answer where I can confirm the truth as good as possible

And also:
View attachment 11071
It's a joke a the moment
It is very obvious that BUGS happen...lol

I have seen things in my inventory vanish, but support convinces me that the Elvenar Logs are always correct and I AM wrong.

I score 500 diamonds on the spire and my diamond total never went up, the Logs say I am wrong....Ok...

The inventory system for all our STUFF is haphazard at best, I search through my inventory looking for things and waste a huge amount of time.

Why cant each item clearly have a name and why cant they be organized.... and if a valuable item goes missing who listens, Because I must be the guilty party because the LOGS are always correct..... This is Beta guess we just have to live with it. :p

Opinion Poll
Are the Logs of Elvenar Beta world to be trust worthy?