• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

DeletedUser3955

Since this is normally the event where we get a new bear, I was going to complain about it being a raccoon, but then I remembered a slang name for them in the US is Trash Panda, so I guess it is okay. lol
In the German language they actually are called bears ("wash bear" if you'd translate it by word).

Dorfl the Clay

Dorfl the Clay

Personally, I would prefer a Malayan Sun bear with a layed back attitude.. or a Kodiak bear, to help with fighting?

Edit: I've just looked at the animation of the witty Raccoon on Public Druids... it really is amazing!

Last edited:

PrimroseSylvia

Clean bears anyway, no matter what :) :cool:
Very clean, indeed :D
f0db6d1b78ad6a63ac438fea598eb264c6f2cc06.gifv

Mykan

Personally, I would prefer a Malayan Sun bear with a layed back attitude.. or a Kodiak bear, to help with fighting?

Edit: I've just looked at the animation of the witty Raccoon on Public Druids... it really is amazing!
As long as they don't do a koala "bear" its ok, wouldn't mind if they did a drop bear though. Animation of one dropping on a mist walker and boosting combat would be cool.
koala's are not bears although often mistakenly called such. Drop bears is some Australian humour.

Last edited:

Bor de Wolf 1965

That means you only get the feeding effect 3x if you do it right, feeding just before collecting, at 24h and 48h.
To bad they realised with the previous feeding time you could get 4x the feeding benefit from it.

Karvest

There is a new "season" system incoming with daily and weekly quests. Completing them give you daily chest and seasonXP, which grants you access to more chests.
Somnial Pool which someone had already noticed on iDavis's site is one of the final rewards for completing a season.
A_Evt_Season_Dreams_XXII_Burning_Pool_15_Animated.png

Eilin

There is a new "season" system incoming with daily and weekly quests. Completing them give you daily chest and seasonXP, which grants you access to more chests.
Somnial Pool which someone had already noticed on iDavis's site is one of the final rewards for completing a season.

Thank You @Karvest :)
Will it be an individual game or for the FS?

PrimroseSylvia

Maybe we'll get winter event, before cauldron...
There are 3 brand new 2x2 expiring buildings in game files
name":"Cryomana","description":"This genius invention keeps mana fresh for much longer. Unfortunately, the effect ends when the Chromafrost melts.","race":"all","type":"expiring"
"name":"Cryoseeds","description":"This marvelous freezer keeps seeds fresh for much longer. Unfortunately, the effect ends when the Chromafrost melts.","race":"all","type":"expiring"
"name":"Cryonurium","description":"This incredible place keeps Unurium fresh for much longer. Unfortunately, the effect ends when the Chromafrost melts.","race":"all","type":"expiring"

...don't you smell snow in the air? :)