• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

User Interface Tournament summary

ayvinul

Right now, we get a summary of how many points each member (and the archive) spent, along with the prizes received.
There's one important info missing, which is how many points were actually achieved, which can tell you by how much you replenished the archive.
For instance, in my latest tournament, we reached chest #10 (which isn't even explicitly stated, I know by reading the awards).
I got a tally by account, including 4066 archive points.

If I sum everything up manually, I can figure out we did a grand total of 41314 points, which means that we actually spent only 2752 archive points.
This is all information that could be summarized, for instance as:
Reached chest #10. Total required: 40000 points, achieved: 41314, net tournament archive summary: -2752 points
(oh and I don't even know how many points are currently in the archive, btw).
This is all information that can be tracked down manually, there's absolutely zero reason for elvenar not to present it in a visible fashion !!!!

Karvest

I was forced to make self-updating google sheet to track that things for my FS, but there is no way to get current archive value - I can only guess what's there using info from previous tourneys.
1658685938079.png
Would be nice to be able to see archive between tourneys, and there were a lot of requests for that, but we are still here, asking for that once again...