• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [41121] Event UI stop responding after offer refresh

Karvest

Game version: v1.157-beta.4-(c99d7b0) - html5 (2022-07-14 22:24)
Game world: Beta1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome x64
Operating System or Mobile Device: windows 10
Screen resolution: 2560x1600
Account name: Karvest
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
Event UI stop responding after offer refresh with opened event window. You can't merge items or discard offer until you reopen event window.

Expected situation:
Be able to continue playing event after offer refresh without reopening the window

Reproduction Steps:
1. discard any offer
2. wait for cooldown
3. be on the event window at the moment when new offer arrives
4. notice that you can't discard any offer/merge items or even move them (they become inactive)
5. reopen event window, notice all working again except discarding of offers,
if you try to discard an offer, trash can icon just turns gray and nothing happens
6. move any item on the board => you are able to discard offer again.

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
1658065052156.png

Last edited:

Alcaro

It happened to me 2 days ago and I had to reload the page/ game several times before it started to work again. Unfortunately I don't remember what I was doing at that moment so I have no idea what might have triggered this.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
confirmed.

Kinda feels like this is more then 1 bug for me, at least the devs are gonna have to fix more then 1 thing :)
* after new offer nothing works
* after reopening window the dicarding offers doesn't work anymore
* after merging 2 items, the discarding offers now work again

Karvest

The cause of both things is the same - something goes wrong if you have event window opened during offer refresh. Just first is recovered by just reopening this window, second - by moving any item (merging is not necessary). If it won't go wrong - there would be no need to recover.