• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [40920] Goldmines in neighbourhood list

Bor de Wolf 1965

This looks like an other bug but you want a separate bug report.

Game version: v1.155-beta.13-(9f0e96e) - html5 (2022-06-23 18:54)
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 101.0.1 -64bit
Operating System or Mobile Device: windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1200
Account name: Bor de Wolf 1965
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility:
5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
I Have some goldmine town on the edge of my scouted area.
If I go to the world map and open the neighbourhood help list they pop up in that list as a blank named town.
Other goldmines that are closer don't show up on the list

Expected situation:
or all goldmines should show up or none, not like it is now that some show up and some don't.

Reproduction Steps
1. Go to the worldmap
2. Open the neighbourhood list
3. goldmines not on the edge don't show up on the list
4. goldmines on the edge of discovered area do show up on the list

A goldmine at distance 10 does not show up in my list and the one at 12 does show up
only the goldmines at distance 12 do show up for that is the distance ring I am scouting on at the moment.

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
goldmines in neighbourlist.png

goldmines in neighbourlist 2.png

Bor de Wolf 1965

I still have a total of 4 goldmines on distance 12 that are in my world neighbour list.
the goldmines on 10 don't show up on the list.
I just made a new screenshot and put red arrows showing what goldmine is where in the list.
goldmines in neighbourlist 3.png

The last goldmine on my list is just above the top goldmine with 2 not scouted provinces between them.

Fun part is: if I compare it with my life account on NL1, only goldmines there at distance 15 show up while I am scouting at a 18/19

Last edited:

Emrys

This same thing has happened to my in several of my live worlds (us and en servers). When I first open the Neighbors tab the goldmines would be listed (some but not all). If I close out and reopen the Neighbors tab all goldmines disappear from the tab and appear on the world map only.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
confirmed with different reproduction steps:

1: first off, have a city with gold mines at the edge of your discovered area, and let them be a bit far, but not too far.
2: go to world map, check neighbors through button, notice nothing is wrong, no goldmines listed.
3: move (decently fast on the world map towards the goldmines and even beyond. Make sure you go far enough so the game is visually required to load extra players/goldmines
4 check neighbors through button again, and see that you new have more neighbors then in step2 being goldmines that got added.

Bor de Wolf 1965

it is still there.
This time I was looking at a town not in the same FS as I am in, and it was way outside my scouted area.
I decided to go from that town right in to the world map and looked at my scouted area and the neighbourhood people and the goldmines showed up again.

bdarmakette

Can we get this fixed November 4th of the year 2022. I have blank non residents surrounding me. perhaps move me darmakette to an area with active players.