• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Prueba2

Not sure if this has been stated before elsewhere but, before we had 2 FA per 2 events, with 2 artifacts each (4 artifacts total), now we have 1 FA per 2 events with 2 kits in total.
Makes sense to adjust the prizes in the chests, maybe 0/2/2 (first chest / second chest / third chest) or 0/1/3... worse case 0/1/2 and add another as prize in the ranking...

Last edited:

Biloutte91

Capture d’écran 2022-06-20 142718.png

Bor de Wolf 1965

It would have been nice to see a count down timer at the same time we got the message.
That would help with starting the pre build and starting productions for this event.

Now it feels like: we haven't anything ready for the players so shove this down their throat.

Droopy

Does anyone know if there will be any changes in Format, compared to last time?
There is one currently scheduled for over 30 days and that has the same type (mpe_g) as previous one. Probably this one is moved forward (i think they mostly did that with FAs). We really know until is starts ;-)

Enevhar Aldarion

Based on the last FA's Tome prize, I expect this one to be similar and offer an artifact for either the Triumph of the Tides, from the same event last year, or for Glory of the Nimble, from this year's event, or 4 RRs.

Ibison2

I feel like this FA is one of two things.

Either that everything was not ready for next event so they decided to push up an FA and not inform us.

Or they knew that they were going back to an FA after one event and did not tell us.

Either way, this is why I don't spend money on Inno. They just cannot be trusted enough to justify me giving them money.

Droopy

I feel like this FA is one of two things.

Either that everything was not ready for next event so they decided to push up an FA and not inform us.

Or they knew that they were going back to an FA after one event and did not tell us.

Either way, this is why I don't spend money on Inno. They just cannot be trusted enough to justify me giving them money.
Your argument doesn't make sense to me here at beta.
At beta you know things could go wrong or go unexpected.

Brummbaer

stage 1 prize - 1x15kp, 1 Carting Library, 10x10 minute time boosts.
Second stage prizes - 2x20kp, 1x Glory of the Nimble Artifact, 15x30 minute, time boosts.
Third stage prizes - 1 Ferris Wheel, 1 Tome of Forbidden Wisdom (gives option to add 1 of 6 different buildings to inventory), 25x45 minute time boosts.
1656000333454.png
1656000351177.png
1656000368149.png

Jackluyt

Here is our event notes with full information; you are welcome to share with friends who do not play on Beta.
Full details are here: https://tinyurl.com/tr9tsdbr
This file can be opened on a normal PC without any special program. You are welcome to share the link with friends.

Note: The architecture of the FA that comes to Live World is usually identical to the one we recorded in Beta - but the designers reserve the right to make changes.

288020621_10221124700127756_1845758235044850234_n.jpg

This file can be opened on a normal PC without any special program. You are welcome to share the link with friends.

Note: The architecture of the FA that comes to Live World is usually identical to the one we recorded in Beta - but the designers reserve the right to make changes.

287854733_10221124702687820_3356762522000462133_n.jpg

The prizes are identical to the usual type G, with these exceptions:
  • Stage 2 prizes includes a Glory of Nimble Artifact
  • Stage 3 prizes includes Tome of Forbidden Wisdom, a Resource Shared Kit containing the choice of the six buildings from Forbidden Ruins Set, of which you can pick one.

Prueba2

[...]
288020621_10221124700127756_1845758235044850234_n.jpg

287854733_10221124702687820_3356762522000462133_n.jpg

[...]
Link does not work for me , nor are the images shown.

Mrietha

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
You and everyone who helps you are just the best!

My real world fellowship is very small but active. We made it through Stage 2 thanks to all of your work!

Hazel Caballus

I don’t like this change in FA frequency again. Two events followed by one FA is really enough, don’t make it one on one. I don’t want to rebuild my city every few weeks. Members of my fellowship also complained about this. One member even left the fellowship because she felt stressed by this FA appearing right behind the live FA was over. I told her that she could just take a break and ignore the FA but I know there is always a certain pressure to participate even if you try to avoid putting people under pressure. Once I also left a fellowship because I felt I wasn’t ready for another FA. Inno should be really careful with increasing the frequency of FAs because they put a lot of pressure on everyone who is in an active fellowship, sometimes causing people to leave the fellowship and eventually abandon the whole game.

Jackluyt

I don’t like this change in FA frequency again. Two events followed by one FA is really enough, don’t make it one on one. I don’t want to rebuild my city every few weeks. Members of my fellowship also complained about this. One member even left the fellowship because she felt stressed by this FA appearing right behind the live FA was over. I told her that she could just take a break and ignore the FA but I know there is always a certain pressure to participate even if you try to avoid putting people under pressure. Once I also left a fellowship because I felt I wasn’t ready for another FA. Inno should be really careful with increasing the frequency of FAs because they put a lot of pressure on everyone who is in an active fellowship, sometimes causing people to leave the fellowship and eventually abandon the whole game.
There was a rumour that the designers were working on a new mini-event to alternate with FA's, between the big questline events.
I really hope that is true!!

SlyLady

What's up with the building prizes for the top 3-20 rankings? It seems to show that all five FS ranking between 3-7 will get the Great Monument of Prosperity, which claims to recognize achieving the third rank during a fellowship adventure. Rankings 8 thru 20 have the Memorial of Heroes, which says it is intended for FS that rank 4-10. So either the prizes are listed incorrectly or the text explaining them needs correcting.

Prueba2

What's up with the building prizes for the top 3-20 rankings? It seems to show that all five FS ranking between 3-7 will get the Great Monument of Prosperity, which claims to recognize achieving the third rank during a fellowship adventure. Rankings 8 thru 20 have the Memorial of Heroes, which says it is intended for FS that rank 4-10. So either the prizes are listed incorrectly or the text explaining them needs correcting.
It was also reported back in April in ES forum
FA: Trophy Buildings - Text error

EDIT: and also in BETA forum, early June
Fellowship Adventures: Trophy Buildings