• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered ElvenStats showing wrong tourney numbers

Dunkel-Alpha

Hi all, I was checking Elvenstats in my profile for this past Silk tournament and I find that the results in tournament that are showed in the profile of one of my accounts ( B ) in ElvenStats are totally different of what is showed in the page of general tourney scores for that specific week ( A ).
The discrepancies are very big, and I´m even positioned in the 19th place when in that week I reached the 2nd place.
And these discrepancies are everywhere in this date and in that specific silk tourney in many more accounts all around Elvenar.

A.-
Captura de Pantalla 2022-06-10 a la(s) 0.43.53.png
B.-
Captura de Pantalla 2022-06-10 a la(s) 0.45.00.png

Could someone of you my friends explain me what´s going on with ElvenStats? Does it would be fixed?

Thanks before hand.

Dunkel

Karvest

Looks like player's db stopped updating in the middle of the tournament while FS/tourney top db was updated at the end correctly.
Anyway, it's better to write them a email via contacts page of the site to resolve any issues.

Dunkel-Alpha

Looks like player's db stopped updating in the middle of the tournament while FS/tourney top db was updated at the end correctly.
Anyway, it's better to write them a email via contacts page of the site to resolve any issues.
I have already, and in the past also, they never answer, that´s why I write this concern here hoping that the devs from ElvenStats could read this.

CrazyWizard

Konniver is not related to elvenstats. he wanted an option to download the game with help from inno, but to not hurt there feelings
Elvenstats is a workaround they break the rules, and he can still deny everthing and hope to get API access some day.

Dunkel-Alpha

@SoggyShorts I remember one time ago, in a different forum where you mentioned that you were a co-funder of ElvenStats? I apologize if Im wrong, my memory is not clear, if not, do you know to whom I must contact for ElvenStats concerns?