• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

guivou

for doing 100.000 point in FA druids were difficult badges ... due to limited number of MA or set , time booster are mandatory ... on beta no one reach that kind of results ...

Skillpowers

for doing 100.000 point in FA druids were difficult badges ... due to limited number of MA or set , time booster are mandatory ... on beta no one reach that kind of results ...
as a fellowship you can get alot of druid badges if ur fellowship reaches gold in the tower, also you could stack up alot of the badges infront if everyones make them long before the FA begins (like straight after regular event)

Lovec Krys

Actualy, you can get almost unlimited number of druid/hat badges thx. to the new system:)
All you need to do is to make them in the academy in advance ( in extreme cases, you can make them for a long time (like a year in advance)), but of course fa follows an event, so by this tactics you can't use them for events.
But winning the FA is an entirely different league, you need to choose what to sacrifice, and on live servers it will probably end in "how many diamonds are you wiling to spend".

guivou

no ! the new limit is the guard ghost badge (and absolutely no diammond for this badge) and the number of province the fellowship can open (and number of turn possible , the timewarp is the ultimate adventure building with the new design for ghost )

Last edited:

Heymrdiedier

no ! the new limit is the guard badge (and absolutely no diammond for this badge) and the number of province the fellowship can open (and number of turn possible , the timewarp is the ultimate adventure building with the new design for ghost )
you are joking right?
this is my supply after only 1 day of FSA, 1122 guard badges, more then i can ever use... (just to clarify, thats how much units i use weekly in tournament, because the formula change screwed me over)
1648200449648.png

maxiqbert

well, look at his image again,
66 ghosts, is not the lesser number, clearly
There are different limiting factors for different people :
ghosts for low levels, bracelets for high levels

edeba

one change not bad , it take in account the rune giving more KP , but the second change for druid staff is awful , for those running for first place , it was one of the most difficult badge requiring lot of time boost with 1 druid for 1 CC ...
magic academy level 5 give 4 CC / per day, less than 15 druid staff per adventure , to reach high score need more than 1000 , how it's possible with only 25 magic academy and a limited amount of set (no more library in spire )
Totally agree, if CC were 4 hours to craft, maybe. I think going to the top of the spire results in an extra 250ish druid badges, but if you were needing 1000 because of competing, well a plan for 1000, now makes 500 and the 250 from the spire leaves you 250 short. Druids could give 24x25=600 badges from the MA so anyone making 500 badges or less, they were abundant and the increase from the spire completely covers the doubling of the badge cost, but it really looks bad for highly competitive FS.

edeba

as a fellowship you can get alot of druid badges if ur fellowship reaches gold in the tower, also you could stack up alot of the badges infront if everyones make them long before the FA begins (like straight after regular event)
You get 22 CC from the chests and I'd estimate 12 CC from prizes going up. It might be 9, or 15 or 18, but say everyone won an average of 18, so that would be 40 CC or 20 badges, with 25 players for 500 druids. So, the first 1000 cost the same using a high win estimate and an assumption that everyone goes to the top and everyone does so after the FA starts. You get 275 from the chest if everyone goes to the top and I think another 100 is more realistic in what actually happens, with 5 finishing before the FA even starts, and say another 5 not going all the way to the top, so they aren't getting 22 CC rewards.

The extra badges from the spire simply do not make up for the double of the druid badge cost for a FS going for a high score. Anything over 700-800 badges is no longer made up for by the fact that you can stack badges now.

100k is probably in the 1400-1600 badges range, so probably 350 to 400 badges short because of the change, or 700-800 CC.

Jackluyt

I am sorry if this has been asked already in this thread - I can't find it.
Does anyone know what is the new formula for number of coins required per chapter?

Enevhar Aldarion

I am sorry if this has been asked already in this thread - I can't find it.
Does anyone know what is the new formula for number of coins required per chapter?

I am not sure there is one, since it looks like different chapters have different percentages used to calculate the coins badge.

Jackluyt

You are welcome to share our notes with friends who do not play in Beta!
:)

The new Fellowship Adventures has started in Beta Server.
Other than the prizes, the event looks identical to the type G we had in March.
Full details are here: https://tinyurl.com/5n84ne54
This file can be opened on any PC without special programs.
You are welcome to share the link with friends and fellowship.
There is a translate button in Tools for those who do not read English.

Note that the version that appears in the Live Worlds may not be identical.

280284881_10220924530163632_1093151767566062865_n.jpg

The Stage Prizes are similar to last time; only the RSK has changed:

280284932_10220924532323686_5319192697105874822_n.jpg

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Does anyone have the per chapter list of coins needed for the Sack of Coins badge? I thought I had seen one here before, but I can't find the newest version, only older versions before the amounts were adjusted by Inno. Comparing the amount needed, using chapter and max main hall level for the chapter, is showing a huge gap in percent of main hall capacity per badge between my two Beta cities.

Heymrdiedier

Does anyone have the per chapter list of coins needed for the Sack of Coins badge? I thought I had seen one here before, but I can't find the newest version, only older versions before the amounts were adjusted by Inno. Comparing the amount needed, using chapter and max main hall level for the chapter, is showing a huge gap in percent of main hall capacity per badge between my two Beta cities.
honestly does it really matter that much? I'm pretty sure no one is really wanting to know the exact numbers, since they are like soo easy to get. Since the new BSA change i dont even ever look at it, they just come in automaticly