• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Spire fellowship rewards

Heffernan

We now have perks for Spire which can be used to reach the next waypoint for the fellowship (or somesuch) and get better rewards, but when the Spire ends how does it actually work for individual fellowship member ? How it is decided what you get ?

I mean in tournament you make small contribution and at the end you can still get the lot for example if the fs has dealt with chest 10 - but it doesn't work the same way in Spire, does it ? How does it work ?

Another member in my live fs asked this and I realized I don't have a clue - I just play along and at the end of week I usually get something "extra".

Heffernan

So the real advantage of a perk is for those who have climbed higher than the purple bar reaches ?

Enevhar Aldarion

Yes, this is why I am not a fan of this perk. Say your fellowship is doing just good enough to complete all but the final section of the third floor. All those people putting in all that extra work, who do not finish the third floor, get zero extra back, other than the fellowship's gold trophy total now saying "1". This perk is really for fellowships who already get gold, but barely, so that a couple of levels in this can store enough points to cover when someone is unavailable for the week and the fellowship would otherwise just miss gold. Or the same for Silver. All those fellowships that normally get just over or just under silver will benefit a lot too, since a lot more players in those fellowships are probably finishing the 2nd floor and want those diamonds from the silver reward.

Karvest

there are 2 usecases of that perk:
1. for gold spire FS - insurance in case of some players missing during the week.
2. for other FS - ability to take gold (or silver for small FS) once a few spires.

Skillpowers

Yes, this is why I am not a fan of this perk. Say your fellowship is doing just good enough to complete all but the final section of the third floor. All those people putting in all that extra work, who do not finish the third floor, get zero extra back, other than the fellowship's gold trophy total now saying "1". This perk is really for fellowships who already get gold, but barely, so that a couple of levels in this can store enough points to cover when someone is unavailable for the week and the fellowship would otherwise just miss gold. Or the same for Silver. All those fellowships that normally get just over or just under silver will benefit a lot too, since a lot more players in those fellowships are probably finishing the 2nd floor and want those diamonds from the silver reward.
every purple point you reach has extra rewards so its just not finishing a floor that gives you rewards as FS