• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

No FA, why?

Mist3003

Wat zal de reden zijn dat er geen Fellowship-avontuur komt? Ik wil de laatste artefacten van het laatste evenement hebben.
Hoe kan ik daar nu nog aankomen?

Edit (SyreArca):
"What will be the reason there won't be a Fellowship Adventure? I want to have the last artifacts from the last event.
How can I get there now?"
(English only on the Forum please :))

Last edited by a moderator:

Earwen1

Dit is een Engelstalig forum met deelnemers in alle continenten.
Nederlands wordt hier niet gelezen en beantwoord.

Je kunt Google Translate gebruiken als Engels een probleem voor je is.

You could use Google Translate if English is a problem for you.

Trixybell

Our fellowship was looking forward to a Fellowship Adventure (FA) in the new year. Now it appears that we're not getting one.

I do understand that they have been probably a little too frequent lately, but it would be good to get some sort of notification that it may not be happening. The only way we knew was when the huge padlock appeared telling of the pending 'Forbidden Ruins'.

I would also hope, that the FAs won't be scrapped entirely. Maybe if they came up once every 3 months or something. That would be a nice period of time for the next one to come up. It would then be something to look forward to rather than dreaded.

And, I do understand there are those who don't like the FA at all. But there are also a lot who do. A good balance might be the key here.

Arthus

Scratchboard events allow more artifacts than other events.
You should never expect FA after May or December scratchboard event.
Winter Owl was strange exception.
They apparently decided every month = event as we have both January and February events already planned.

Pierke

Scratchboard events allow more artifacts than other events.
They apparently decided every month = event as we have both January and February events already planned.
If I read between the lines, you are telling me that the May and December events are not worth playing if you don't use diamonds, 'cause you can never finish the building without them. Thanks for that info. Will make my life a lot easier in May and December :)

Earwen1

The FA's will surely be missed. Like toothache.

Seriously.
The repeating FA's have been a drag, a tredmill.
Even more since we had the same map for the whole year around with the same tasks and badges over and over... As if we were acting in the Groundhog Day movie.

Now really curious to find out how this next, new event is going to be.

FieryArien

If I read between the lines, you are telling me that the May and December events are not worth playing if you don't use diamonds, 'cause you can never finish the building without them. Thanks for that info. Will make my life a lot easier in May and December :)
That’s not my experience. It’s just that the player has to choose. If you want to be sure to get fully evolved building, you mustn’t use reshuffle. That’s all. I haven’t touched the reshuffle button and sometimes I hunted the high bonus gifts (3 or 4) where they were available and I got even the portrait without spending a diamond. True, I don’t have many dailies, especially of the same kind, but that’s the choice I spoke about.

The same happened on both my live cities, so the result doesn’t seem to be just an accident.

Lovec Krys

If you want to be sure to get fully evolved building, you mustn’t use reshuffl
Not enough itself.
On beta i didn't get last artefact despite 0 reshufling.
In my main city i did get last artefact with a whoping reserve of 1 point. If i didn't use Ashen phoenix, i would end up just under the last artefact.

CrazyWizard

Scratchboard events from the past allow more artifacts than other events.
I have corrected your post,

In the past you got an easy 10-13 artefacts, not today.
You need to use a specific playstyle in this event to het the grand prize goodies, most people I have spoken to got 8 artefacts.
thats not 10-13

FieryArien

Not enough itself.
On beta i didn't get last artefact despite 0 reshufling.
In my main city i did get last artefact with a whoping reserve of 1 point. If i didn't use Ashen phoenix, i would end up just under the last artefact.
Right, I forgot about the Phoenix, that one helped me for sure.
So avoiding reshuffle isn’t enough? Than it must also depend on getting keys from around the city and/or maybe on aiming for the bonus gifts as well. I did end up with save buffer, though, if I got the portrait as well.
Anyway, it isn’t as easy as I described it, but definitely not impossible as was claimed in Pierke’s post - that’s what I replied to.

A side note: None of what I wrote here is meant as defending the skipped FA. Personally, I think it was cruel. It should have been either communicated upfront or the FA should have happened.

Enevhar Aldarion

Rather then try and quote several people, most people do not get 9 artifacts in any event without spending diamonds/money. We have the obvious example of the past several events with the League system. Anyone paying attention at the end of those saw that on average around 25-30% were finishing with at least the 260 points that equaled getting 9 artifacts. Until we saw that, I was always assuming well over 50% of all players were completing their buildings without needing the two from the FAs.

Bor de Wolf 1965

Maybe I am a bad example but I managed to get my boblin's up to level 9 and I starter here on beta when the event was on its way.
On NL1 I got the owl picture as well and was just about 5 points short of getting the 2nd boblin's building.
Yes, on life I used the ashen phenix, but I did do all the quests and picked up a fair amount of keys around my town.
I believe if a chapter 1 -> 3 player can get to level 9, it is doable for everyone.

But then again, I may be a bad example.

salandrine

I am playing on serveral servers and serveral Chapters. But no one hat 9 artefacts at the end. I ended up with 7 oder 8 artefacts, meaning, I got a building at 8 or 9. And sometimes I even used diamants at the end to get a building at 9!

And Inno decided to lower the daily revange at stage 8 and 9. Earlier you could get i.e. 1 book at 8, 2 at 9 and 3 at 10. nowadays you will get only 1 at 9 and 3 at 10. Therefore it is not so usefull to place a Event buildung at stage 8 or 9. Only stage 10 will be usefull.

If I had know this in advance, I would have played another style without reshuffle.

Skillpowers

I am playing on serveral servers and serveral Chapters. But no one hat 9 artefacts at the end. I ended up with 7 oder 8 artefacts, meaning, I got a building at 8 or 9. And sometimes I even used diamants at the end to get a building at 9!

And Inno decided to lower the daily revange at stage 8 and 9. Earlier you could get i.e. 1 book at 8, 2 at 9 and 3 at 10. nowadays you will get only 1 at 9 and 3 at 10. Therefore it is not so usefull to place a Event buildung at stage 8 or 9. Only stage 10 will be usefull.

If I had know this in advance, I would have played another style without reshuffle.
i got on every world my building to lvl 10 , but i see you did the reshuffle thing , thats something you should never do no matter what type of event it is , its a pure waste of currency.

Skillpowers

Maybe I am a bad example but I managed to get my boblin's up to level 9 and I starter here on beta when the event was on its way.
On NL1 I got the owl picture as well and was just about 5 points short of getting the 2nd boblin's building.
Yes, on life I used the ashen phenix, but I did do all the quests and picked up a fair amount of keys around my town.
I believe if a chapter 1 -> 3 player can get to level 9, it is doable for everyone.

But then again, I may be a bad example.
i was able to get my building to level 10 on an account i have no ashen phoenix on and i got lvl 10 in both worlds i play it on. , on beta i also got building to lvl 10 without ashen phoenix

Droopy

i got on every world my building to lvl 10 , but i see you did the reshuffle thing , thats something you should never do no matter what type of event it is , its a pure waste of currency.
This totally depends on your style of play. If you want the daily prize many times this could be an option to use if on the first items you already hit the daily prize. Ofcourse getting 9 artifacts is less likely then.
I try to use the 2x button on the larger "jumps" so i get that one double and bigger opportunity getting the 9 artifacts.

Bor de Wolf 1965

@Skillpowers my comment was sarcastic.
If a player that starts, when the event is on its way, at chapter 1 and managed to get his building to level 9, he is doing a great job.
If that same player is doing the same event from start with a higher chapter town, he will hit max level with the building.
Now we are finished on life I can tell you, I just came about 5 points short of getting the 2nd boblins building without using diamonds.
So yes, I must be a bad example.

Ibison2

The easy solution would be to add in the previous event's artifact to the Tomb of Opulence in the current event.