• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.144

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

galadriel101

Dear Marindor. You are right about the inconvenience! If we were going to lose uncollected CCS, a bit of warning would have been good. What I don't understand is why Inno is making the changes. Why, in the long term will do you think these changes will make the game better?

Droopy

I like the change, but i've a bulk CC's waiting to collect in my MA.

Do i understand correctly all these are lost?
With an event like the Winter Magic event i only collect when needed for a quest, so i could have easily 8 or more to collect at once.

galrond

It´s pretty annoying, that the produced CC disappeared. It cost me a few timeboosters (and relics) to make new ones for the event.
But I like, that they don´t clutter the storage anymore.
They´re to precious to me, so I would never disenchant them anyway ;)

edeba

I only lost 3 CC, plus the timer that I used to test and verify what was happening...

GerdyaanB

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team
Loosing crafted cc's is a mistake and we should be compensated...... inno proofs once more to have a poor change management system...o its just a consequence of the changes to bad for you !.....it is still not working...ever heard of unittesting?

DeletedUser3847

Loosing crafted cc's is a mistake and we should be compensated......

Unfortunatly, as you play on beta you accepted these implicit conditions and consequences. Yes it is bad, but i think that if you would be on a live server, you would be entitled to claim.

However, let's hope that Inno will still have a little consideration towards those who help in the design of the game.

Bor de Wolf 1965

I lost only 1 CC but it takes me 15h just to get one and I was on a quest of making 2.
So I am not happy about this botched fix they did.

galadriel101

Well I'm still not seeing a benefit. Even with the ccs, the enchantments all fitted on one page - didn't look like clutter to me :)
There must be more useful ways to use programmer time on (like maybe some new FA maps please? I could recite the current one in my sleep)
Inno, if you do take this into live worlds, please fix the CC problem, or give everyone a week's notice, and make the change during a quiet week when there is no quest or FA - or you will see a LOT of yelling!

salandrine

I really dont know, why Inno cant inform us about this chances and lost of CCs. Often I have up to 8 CC waiting in Academy. And this new recipe makes 8 at one time!

So, why cant Inno tell us, at least a day in advance, not to do CCs, cause they may be waisted by update.

Lelanya

All good questions, and I note that we have no answers either.
Every last Forum has folks requesting an expansion of the notification feature, and instead we get 2 items moved to a more secure inventory, ok. But then nothing is easy is it? The Spire link was broken for those who play the game in the original format, and multiple important productions lost. Seems to me, when the troops were redesigned, we were given 4 weeks of warning, that our existing resources would be useless. don't train more, use up what you have. SMH

Bor de Wolf 1965

This is slowly getting very annoying, again 1 CC spell has just finished and it doesn't count either.
And it had only started after yesterday's outage.

Enevhar Aldarion

This is slowly getting very annoying, again 1 CC spell has just finished and it doesn't count either.
And it had only started after yesterday's outage.

When I saw the message earlier today, I made sure to completely empty my enchantment queue and then refilled it. I just collected one CC and it added to my total correctly. Was the one you just collected added to your queue after the update or was it in the queue already? I saw someone else post that the ones in the queue, but not started when the update happened, were also lost on collecting.