• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Can we have separate tabs for Visits and Trades???

Alcaro

Please, I am begging you @InnoGames - give us a second tab for trades. With this Merchant and his insignificant amounts for one trade, compared to the amount of ascended goods needed to build or upgrade something (for example - 89K of Ingots to build 10 Towers, 240K Sprouts to upgrade those Towers). From 10 pages of notifications, already 9 are "XY player has traded with your Merchant" ... and the day is not over yet! Already for the last 2 days I had to make my visits through the map. I can't even describe how annoyed I am right now! You gave us that fabulous options for visits just to kill it with the Merchants' messages.
At this moment, not a happy bunny here :mad:

Last edited:

Alcaro

just a little bit of math:

240k Sprouts to upgrade 10 Towers (not many seem to want my Minerals) it means 109 messages! Can you dig it?
109 messages!!!!! and that is just for 10 Towers! I didn't make the calculations to see how many gazillions messages we will get until the end of the chapter!

Bor de Wolf 1965

There could be a second solution to this problem.
Remove all the messages about who took the trade and just replace it with an exclamation mark on the trader, just like the inventory.
That would be enough to just get some attention to the trader.
And it saves a lot of extra room in the message area.

And for Alcaro: you need 144 towers of light just to get 72 towers of darkness.
If I start counting in binary, I still think I am short a couple fingers and toes.

Last edited:

Alcaro

@Bor de Wolf 1965 - ty once again for the info.

@Brummbaer - I know, but it seems our request fell on deaf ears. It seems it wasn't requested enough times.

EDIT and off topic - @Bor de Wolf 1965 - why do we need 2 Lights for 1 Darkness? Not each Light by upgrading it becomes a Darkness? I must be missing something, for sure.

Last edited:

Alcaro

ah yes ... I misunderstood the sentence "need 144 towers of light just to get 72 towers of darkness".
About 144 Light - no idea, but I trust @Bor de Wolf 1965, it seems he did some math :)

Bor de Wolf 1965

You are right Alcaro, I already did some calculations when I got the wiki information about chapter 19.
Only to upgrade the portal to level 4 you need:
Gold: 2.180.600.000
Supply: 20.600.000
Orks: 748.800
T7+1: 1.611.600
T7+2: 2.138.000
And this is not counting all the materials for the soldiers you need to make and the breeding buildings.
This means you get over 100k useless messages just to tell you the traders are back before the end of chapter 19
So if people keep asking for this really needed change in the message system, I am all for it.

edeba

And the problem with these useless messages is they cause the return visit messages to scroll off. The trade messages have little value, other then telling who grabbed it, but visits are whom you should be doing return visits and you can't see that any more.

Laurelin-Beta

I believe that Forge of Empires uses the system of separate tabs for different types of notifications which has repeatedly been requested here in Elvenar - although I don't personally play FoE, so I'm only repeating the statements of those who do... if I'm wrong, apologies.

But assuming that FoE does have such a system, given that so many features of FoE have been ported across into Elvenar - why not that one, too?

There can't be much, if any, significant alteration of code required?