• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Chapter 19 - Revenge of the Exile Discussion

palmira

For the first with race mercs we need 20k creatures of the light, with BTG at lvl17 I produce 50 in 6h so for one research is 400 productions. Even with 10 breeding facilities it will take 40x6h=10 days non stop productions to research just the first. We have 18 researches, some with 10x that amount. And the amounts of ascended mercs needed to build and upgrade the race buildings are insane. This race will never end by the look of it

edeba

For the first with race mercs we need 20k creatures of the light, with BTG at lvl17 I produce 50 in 6h so for one research is 400 productions. Even with 10 breeding facilities it will take 40x6h=10 days non stop productions to research just the first. We have 18 researches, some with 10x that amount. And the amounts of ascended mercs needed to build and upgrade the race buildings are insane. This race will never end by the look of it
They seem to like that in the latest chapters. On live I know lots of players that were always caught up with the chapters that are still stuck in chapter 17 or 18. Lots are getting close to finishing chapter 18. I stopped at chapter 15 on beta because of the regressive nature of the tournament and I have 12 unplaced expansions, but my live game with maxed expansions has simply become a defective piece of expensive garbage.

pilousd

...Even with 10 breeding facilities it will take 40x6h=10 days non stop productions to research just the first. We have 18 researches, some with 10x that amount. And the amounts of ascended mercs needed to build and upgrade the race buildings are insane. This race will never end by the look of it.

The bright side is that breeding facilities produce x2, x3 then x4 times more creatures than level 1 as we upgrade them to level 2, 3 and 4.
It's indeed very expensive in T8 ascended goods, but definitely worth it to speed up production.
Also researches asking for creatures of the night "feel" easier to fulfill as we produce them at a higher rate than the creatures of the light.

A significant downside however is that pretty soon we have to produce a 3rd type of creatures, the ultimate ones, using the upgraded portal (3 production slots at level 2, 5 at level 3). And it takes a insane amount of creatures to produce these new ones. Here an example with the portal at level 3, it takes 1000 creatures of the night (or 666 creatures of the light) to produce 107 ultimate creatures in 3 hours (with +42% from BTG)
1637223641583.png

When you see that 9 researches in the tree ask for these ultimate creatures, between 1k and 6k each time, for a total of 27k to deliver, that's significant additional creatures production needed to move forward.

The reduction of breeding facilities in the quests (10 then 8 then 6 requested) seems to imply that we reduce the number of facilities over time to compensate for their progressive size increase (from 4x4 level 1 to 6x6 level 4). Well I'm definitely keeping my 10. Even considering adding more.

Bor de Wolf 1965

Correct me if I am wrong @pilousd
If you have 10 BFs at level 1 and they produce say 10 each. (=10*10=100)
You go to 8 at level 2, they produce 20 each. (=8*20=160)
you go to 6 at level 3, they produce 30 each. (=6*30=180)
finally you go to 4 at level 4, they produce 40 each. (=4*40=160)
Is there any reason to do the final upgrade, for you loose 20 in the end.

To me it would only make sense if the production cost will go down as well.

pilousd

Hi @Bor de Wolf 1965, I've not seen (yet) a quest related to level 4 breeding facilities. The last I've seen so far is asking to have "6 breeding facilities of at least level 3".
Reducing to 4 facilities would seem to me like a setback in the quantities you're able to produce, it's clearly not the direction I would take.
The hard point is not the cost here, since you're paying in mana/seeds and portal profits, it's the quantity you can produce at any given time.

Edit : well there is indeed a requirement of 4 breeding facilities at level 4.
That being said, it doesn't necessary imply that you remove the others, just that you don't have to upgrade them all.
1637399273464.png

Last edited:

Bor de Wolf 1965

When will the devs or who ever has the job, update the wiki with all the information about chapter 19?
I just got the info from a life server that CH19 will start november 25, so the wiki should be ready and checked before that moment.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
When will the devs or who ever has the job, update the wiki with all the information about chapter 19?
I just got the info from a life server that CH19 will start november 25, so the wiki should be ready and checked before that moment.
Please have some patience, it takes a lot of work to make these wiki pages, and there's a big progress of making them, proofreading them and then translating them.
They are made by moderators (volunteers), so asking about them on forum will not hurry up this process at all.

We actually have the wiki ready already for a few days (our deadline was nov 16), its just up to the CM's of each market to have their teams translate it all in time for their markets. So I'm pretty confident the wiki's will be ready when they are supposed to be (I don't know what the deadlines are that the CM's got) .

If you are really worried that it wont be ready in time, you are more then welcome to apply for a job to the wiki team, and there you can influence the deadlines if you think they are too late, or help us make the deadlines.

tadaaa

If your A1 bonus is minerals, then which A1does it take to build/upgrade the fort en tower of light?
Anyone has an overview about how the A1 goods are crossed?

Bor de Wolf 1965

If you are really worried that it wont be ready in time, you are more then welcome to apply for a job to the wiki team, and there you can influence the deadlines if you think they are too late, or help us make the deadlines.
Between 2000 and 2005 I have been an GO and an SGO for a game called Ogame
After a couple things happened inside the team over the back of members we liked I quitted that part and fel in to a very deep hole.
After that I decided never to become so much involved with any game I like to play.
I hope you can understand.

tadaaa

To build the tower of light is your ascended +1; to upgrade to tower of darkness is t7+2. For the breeding facility, building is t8+2, upgrading to lvl2 t8+1
ok i'm missing out of something. How does the +1 and 2 work? Is it how tournament follow up? like if you have marble + 1 is steel and =2 means wood sth like that?

pilousd

Edit : well there is indeed a requirement of 4 breeding facilities at level 4.
That being said, it doesn't necessary imply that you remove the others, just that you don't have to upgrade them all.

update : it is requested to keep the 10 breeding facilities AND to upgrade them all the way up to level 4
(if you follow the quests of course)

1637581334565.png

Bor de Wolf 1965

Is getting 10 Breeding Facilities to level 4 at the same time not a bit to much?
1 breeding facility = 6x6=36 city tiles
10 breeding facilities will take up 360 city tiles = 360/25=14.4 city expansions.
Would there be room left for the towers of light/darkness?
And of course the rest of your town?

Turbina

Is getting 10 Breeding Facilities to level 4 at the same time not a bit to much?
10 breeding facilities will take up 360 city tiles = 360/25=14.4 city expansions.
Looks like it works as intended on you ;)

Hey, this guy is controlling our city, squeezing it out :eek:! I mean, demanding more of our real estate than we are willing to give - Is there any better way to make us players feel eaten up and remote-controlled?

Lovec Krys

Since my beta city struggles with generating enough both unurium & seeds, my quests are stopped at Have an armory lv41+, so once again no quest progress for some time.

I'm planning with 8 12 Breeding facilities in my main city currently. How many on beta - i don't know - no plans yet.

Edit: Corrected number of breeding facilities planned.

Last edited:

ekarat

I feel that tower space can be saved with a combination of portal profits and selling and rebuilding frequently.

pilousd

fyi, this chapter 19 is the opportunity to upgrade the 3 T2 Manufactures at early stages of the research tree (which will impact the T2 boost but also the T5 and new T8 boost), the 3 T3 Manufactures at mid-chapter (which impacts the T3 and T6 boost) and the 3 T1 Manufactures towards the end (incl. T1, T4 and T7 boost)
It is expected through the quests that we upgrade (at least) 1 of each manufacture at level 33, except for the T3+2 which will serve as future T9 boost, and as a summary that we have at least 8 upgraded manufactures at this level 33.

1637596390067.png

Enevhar Aldarion

Most of the chapter is now available on the EN version of the Wiki. I saw this one thing that is very different from normal:

Be aware! At level 4, the portal can't produce anything! You should complete all quests requiring productions of the portal before upgrading it to level 4.

This will not be a rush-to-level-4 chapter for the portal. Also, the portal at level 1 cannot produce anything either, so we have to keep it at level 2 or 3 in order to produce guest race stuff in it.