• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Chapter 19 - Revenge of the Exile Discussion

Bor de Wolf 1965

I have a question for people that already have 1 or more Breading facilities.
Do those buildings also have a time limit on them or can you upgrade them to level 4 ant they will stay?

Enevhar Aldarion

Do those buildings also have a time limit on them or can you upgrade them to level 4 ant they will stay?

I think only that one Tower is an expiring building, which gives you the capped guest race goods after it expires and you sell it.

pilousd

There is no time limit on breeding facilities and it's fortunate, considering the amount of T8 it takes to build / upgrade them.
Note that their size increases when upgraded, from 4x4 (lvl1) to 4x6 (lvl2) then later in the chapter 5x6 (lvl3) and I have no clue yet for lvl4.

Hello,

I am looking for the future dimensions of the following buildings as well and the requirements for them

armory level 41
dune cristal manufactory level 33
barracks level 41
training ground level 32
dwarven steel manufactory level 33
dragon scrolls manufactory level 33
goblins' magic dust manufactory level 33

Thanks a lot for your answers

flamme bleue

Heymrdiedier

is it just me or is this the most boring feedbackthread ever? It feels to me its not a discussion at all, no strategy or tips are being shared, just people asking over and over to share building info about the new stuff, so they can make their own fanpage....

is it just me or is this the most boring feedbackthread ever? It feels to me its not a discussion at all, no strategy or tips are being shared, just people asking over and over to share building info about the new stuff, so they can make their own fanpage....
maybe there are also players (like me) who do not have a dedicated page, no fans and who come on the beta to collect elements to advance on a French server for example. And since there is currently nowhere to find info, I took the liberty of asking. Then, it is true that we have nothing, no advice, no strategy and yet some are already well advanced.

pilousd

@Bor de Wolf 1965 thanks for the info, I didn't think it was already available there.
6x6 becomes significant in a settlement, I'm curious to see how many of these we're supposed to build in the end ... for the moment I reached a quest asking for 10 breeding facilities, and yet with these it would take 10 days of non-stop production to get the 20k of creatures of the light requested for just 1 research in the tree...

Bor de Wolf 1965

@flamme bleue if you know the website and how to load your own town in elvenarchitect.com, just go there.
instead of using english or french as your language, set it to beta and you can setup / reshape your town with the new size and shapes of all the buildings.

Angeduciel

Any insight on settlement size would be welcome. Also, can someone confirm how do we get white and black matter? is it by selling the tower of light/darkness? If so, how much matter does that give us?
As for the tower of light/darkness, the building expires in 7 days... I guess that is including the upgrade time to make it a tower of darkness?

Bor de Wolf 1965

@Angeduciel as far as I could distil the information.
1) you build a tower of light and a timer starts counting down for it.
Now you have a choise.
2a) you convert the tower of light to a tower of darkness that has the left over time from the tower of light
2b) you don't convert it and the timer runs out after 7 days.
3) after the timer is gone you sell the tower of light/darkness and you get light/dark matter in return

As to the settlement size I don't know but with elvenarchitect language switched to beta, I managed to convert my town from ch18 to ch19 and had the same amount of room for the settlement with only the removal of 1 3x3 building but putting a 2nd T1+2 and a 2nd T2+2 building in it.
I can have the portal at level 4, and have 5 towers of light and 5 towers of darkness and 4 breeding facilities at level 4 + 1 at level 1 in it
Just as an example
Elven Architect, BETA mode

Last edited:

palmira

Anyone who has researched a new trader, is it possible to exchange goods T7 for T8?
I am still waiting for unurium to research the trader, if you don't have the temple of spirits this race is a really slow starter ( the same for necessary t7 foor. the portal, it takes forever to get 120k ingots at 6,6k/6h rate with no ingots on the market).

Jaxom

I guess that I messed up by not putting up the Temple of Spirits and adding levels to it while I was waiting for this chapter to come out.
As it stands the production is so low at level 1 that i am not certain i can justify this wonder. I would have to give up a level 35 barracks to put it in. That would cut down on orc and troop production. And it would cost a lot of divine seeds to add the levels needed to produce good amounts of unurium.

So I think it will be a slow chapter for me. But then again, why hurry? It is not as if there are any techs in Chapter 19 that give me huge bonuses or advances. And I am certain that there will not be another chapter for at least 6 months. Why run low on orcs, troops, and seeds trying to get unurium?

But that is just my evaluation. Maybe others see something that warrants rushing through the tech tree.

palmira

Actually,I don't think we will rush through the chapter as the upgraded trader maintains 3 merchant slots and now we need to trade huge amounts of both t7 and t8. I. hope the market equilibrates a bit but so far everybody wants ingots and the few t8 producers out there all offer aerosols