• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Winter Magic 2021

little bee

I think some of the new grand prizes look pretty good. Sips of clarity, spectral stones, Tome of winter spirit and Tome of snowy instants. We'll see how far I can get with my small city.
Some of the grand prizes are great. But there are also those 2 GP that give 3 random runes. For anyone active in tournament they are completly useless. And even, if you do need runes, you are extremly unlikely to get the right ones. I really do not think this prize should appear twice in the first 13 GPs.

Skillpowers

Some of the grand prizes are great. But there are also those 2 GP that give 3 random runes. For anyone active in tournament they are completly useless. And even, if you do need runes, you are extremly unlikely to get the right ones. I really do not think this prize should appear twice in the first 13 GPs.
yeah i agree the 3 random runes should dissapear from the grand prices.

Skillpowers

I felt the same yesterday. It was weird. However, today the drops seem to be like usual. I’ll keep watching them closely. ;)
if you are on the PC and you keep the tab open it might happen then they don't appear (i have 2 screens) , but if you refresh they show up.

salandrine

Its also helpful to change the screen, i.e. go to the map oder enter spire. Get back und normally a new drop is made.

And I very often get the feeling, on beginning of an events it takes some hours for the drops to get as often as I am used to.

guivou

trouble to do this quest : for cities if province are red , this will be impossible (if not level 3) , or take up to one week
1636834684635.png
1636835096630.png

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

trouble to do this quest : for cities if province are red , this will be impossible (if not level 3) , or take up to one week
View attachment 9584View attachment 9585

That is a sequential quest, not a daily quest, so it is just your bad luck to get to it today, instead of tomorrow. I did that one last night and other people will not even see it for several days. And it someone is not in chapter 3 yet and gets that far, then there is no reason for their fights to be hard or very hard, since a chapter 1 or 2 player would never be that over-scouted.

guivou

if i had got this quest yesterday i should have waited until sunday, because after doing the first stage , the spire is ended for me until next sunday (it's too difficult ), and it's quite common that beginners overscout a little bit to gain KP ...

Bor de Wolf 1965

That is a sequential quest, not a daily quest, so it is just your bad luck to get to it today, instead of tomorrow. I did that one last night and other people will not even see it for several days. And it someone is not in chapter 3 yet and gets that far, then there is no reason for their fights to be hard or very hard, since a chapter 1 or 2 player would never be that over-scouted.
I am in chapter 2 and I can't fight the scouted province for they are red to me.
If you say I have over scouted my reach, may be but I am only on the 3rd scouting circle and that is not much.
I have only 14 provinces done to give the numbers.

Lovec Krys

There is a part in lower chapters (i think around chapter 2 or 3), where fights can go easily yellow-orange-red even without overscouting.
Overscout 2 provinces (for event quests f.e.) and they are red.
It is again that bad design to force us to fight or negotiate, the quest should be solve encounters instead.
But long live copy-paste (probably). (or the devs prepare quests without thinking).

@SoggyShorts I wouldn't be surprised if those quests are copy-pasted.

Pauly7

yup i just got this task, this one needs to change before it goes to live servers , a task like this should not even be in there but yet it still is...no idea who at inno keeps making these mistakes.
There are some combinations that people can complain about, but this is hardly one of them. So you wait until Sunday. There's plenty of time.

Skillpowers

There are some combinations that people can complain about, but this is hardly one of them. So you wait until Sunday. There's plenty of time.
the problem is that they should never be combined into 1 option task , i got no problem with 1 of them aslong the other option is possible without waiting on a new spire/tourney , one of them should have been 6 spire encounters/6 encounters instead of just 6 spire encounters.

some people can't fight encounters because their army isn't strong enough so the option should be that they can negotiate encounters.

Bor de Wolf 1965

To me in chapter 2 I get an option to make 1 Combining Catalyst.
Yay, I just placed the building and it takes me 19:30 hours to complete.
Am I happy with this quest?
No.

It is things like this that would drive a new player away with a hole in someone's map in a few weeks.

salandrine

To me in chapter 2 I get an option to make 1 Combining Catalyst.
Yay, I just placed the building and it takes me 19:30 hours to complete.
Am I happy with this quest?
No.

It is things like this that would drive a new player away with a hole in someone's map in a few weeks.
so what? wait

later on you have to wait for several days upgrading your main hall oder for scouting up and more than a whole week.

And be prepared to have some Combing Catalysts in the aka, not collecting them.

things cant be done in minutes in Elvenar.

Bor de Wolf 1965

@salandrine , I know it won't go fast for I am waiting on a life server for a couple month just to get the new chapter.
I only want to make clear that this kind of quests can scare new players to this game away.