• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Chapter 19 - Revenge of the Exile Discussion

Alcaro

B_Ch19_AW1_1_0003Res2.png

Vallorian Seal Tower
Reduces decay of Unurium
and gives Unurium for coin pickups from residences

This one looks good to me, both *actions.
*sorry, I don't know how to describe the Decay reduction and Unurium giving.

I am curious about those parts from the Settlement, how expensive are to build them just to sell them a bit later.

iDavis

New wonder for unurium seems interesting, but I'm still trying to compare it with the Temple of Spirits, as I have finished ch18 just 2 weeks ago and not really dived into building its wonders yet. With my current city layout on live, Vallorian Seal Tower would give me around 8000 unurium per 3 hours (+ decay reduction), which is around 448.000 unurium per week (and I have quite a lot residences, there is still a bunch of players who rely more on event cult+pop hybrids). The Temple of Spirits would bring me with the same city layout around 672.000 unurium per week (spire only). I think this really plays for the Temple of Spirits, also considering the fact that unurium is especially difficult to produce (as it replaces seeds then), and with the ToS' both effects actually giving unurium, that need of producing it in trader could go away more likely with ToS, than Vallorian Tower.
(Calculated with both wonders at level 35 - I already have enough KPs for that, as there were no interesting wonders for few last chapters (16,17)).

Lovec Krys

For me it's easy. I don't plan to build Temple of Spirits and have lots of residences, so VT is obvious choice.
Btw, @iDavis, did you include the decay in your counting?
By my opinion even if VT gives less unurium, from other resources i know that having 10% decay or 2% decay is a very big difference.

ps: One more point for VT - it's based on your coin production, so if coin production raises each chapter, this production gets better, why TS production based on Spire chest remains constant.

Last edited:

King Luckybaby

I have the Temple of Spirits Level 11 (Felyndral-Germany)
It is a very good Wonder for Spire and now/soon Felyndral Winter Magic Event

Lovec Krys

Btw, why are there no Advanced Scouts AGAIN?
Do devs plan for us to go to 200h scouts?
Isn't it enough to have scouting in days? Do they want us to have scouting in weeks, months?!
Do they want us to wait several days / whole week for quests asking Spire/map encounters, when Spire is finished and next province scouting will be finished in next event?

Alcaro

does anyone of you - @iDavis and @Lovec Krys know what size is the Vallorian Seal Tower? Temple of Spirits is 7x4 .... having more gargantuan buildings it's a big No-No for me. I have to decide for one of them.

Bor de Wolf 1965

Hello all,
New on beta but at the end wall on NL1

I see 1 big problem with this expiring building for the casual players and guess a lot of them will stop the game be course of it.

iDavis

@Alcaro Vallorian Seal Tower is 5x6, Tree of Enlightenment is 4x3. So Vallorian Seal Tower is actually bigger than Temple of Spirits.

@Lovec Krys TS production for spire chests is calculated by total required culture, so it raises with next chapters as well. Anyway, for me the most important aspect of TS is that it raises that hope for simply eliminating the need of unurium production in trader. As with the Tower - even with the reduced decay, I highly doubt 8000 as an income per 3 hours would be sufficient for fulfilling the needs of all my T7+ manufactories.

Biloutte91

Hello all,
New on beta but at the end wall on NL1

I see 1 big problem with this expiring building for the casual players and guess a lot of them will stop the game be course of it.

When the building expires, you sell it and rebuild another. Selling the expirable building gives you a mandatory resource for researching the tree.

Lovec Krys

@iDavis Ok, my bad. I don't realy need it to be replaced, just lowered enough. If needed, i can always cast spells on all T4+ and go for only 1 of each T4+ during the chapters.

Arthus

Tbh i thought something called "Vallorian" with Vallorian Guard avatar would give Vallorian units but additional unurium from residences is unique idea i must say, wish there was same thing for seeds

Btw, why are there no Advanced Scouts AGAIN?
Do devs plan for us to go to 200h scouts?
Isn't it enough to have scouting in days? Do they want us to have scouting in weeks, months?!
Do they want us to wait several days / whole week for quests asking Spire/map encounters, when Spire is finished and next province scouting will be finished in next event?

There should be wonder for scouting time long time ago but they don't listen at all, they mentioned it X livestreams ago on FB and that's it

edeba

Could someone be kind enough to post the update screen for manufacturers, workshops, residences, trader, main hall and armories. I am interested in chapter 18 compared to 19 so the percent improvement can be calculated.

Lovec Krys

@edeba

Manufactories (those i have on 32):
1636472370987.png

1636472395757.png

1636472422857.png

1636472481313.png

Magic workshop (don't have normal ones):
1636472458113.png

Residences (normal & magic):
1636472516054.png

1636472538093.png

Trader:
1636472562815.png

Armories:
1636472586986.png

Attachments

• 1636472698223.png
    1636472698223.png
    31.2 KB · Views: 371

Jaxom

As in Chapter 18, I see that we can research quite a bit before we start working with the 'guest race' materials.
We can get Main Hall, residences, workshops, barracks and armory and T2 factories all researched, moved, and upgraded as needed before we fill in all of our open space with guest stuff.
This makes things a bit better than in those chapters where we build up the guest stuff and then struggle, or use teleports, to make space for upgrades.
Sorry to see the Barracks Light Melee unit getting upgraded as I find them next to worthless.
But I have no idea at this point as to what the requirements will be for mana, seeds and orcs. That estimation will be coming soon I am sure.