• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Other Avoid items in the MA that can never be crafted at all

Droopy

The last week i've seen many times the option in the MA to convert 2 red-panda-bear artifacts to a brown-bear artifact.
The problem is i already crafted all my red-panda-bear artificats to the other artifact. So i don't have any red-panda-bear artifact left.

Really many times this option is now taken up a slot without the possibilty to craft something. If you could use diamonds i would understand it, but there is no way in crafting this artifact anymore.

beta-MA-brown-bear-artifact-impossible-202110032233.JPG

Dorfl the Clay

Really many times this option is now taken up a slot without the possibilty to craft something. If you could use diamonds i would understand it, but there is no way in crafting this artifact anymore.
So your Idea and Suggestion is "In the MA craft screen, don't show slots with items that are impossible to craft." ???

Droopy

So your Idea and Suggestion is "In the MA craft screen, don't show slots with items that are impossible to craft." ???
No i meant don't show the items and replace them with items that you can craft. In this case for example Relics or Petfood.

edeba

We don't see the moonstone library if we have one, and we don't see the checkboard set if we have one, and this is one we also should not see.