• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion New Feature - Fellowship Progression

CrazyWizard

I don't think so, no. Unless I've misread something you don't get xp or anything from donating KP, so your wonder program choice shouldn't matter at all.
All this feature does for Kp is that you get special Restricted KP packs for having a level 1+ KP perk. Sure, there might be a "problem" with gaining more of these Restricted KP packs than you can spend buying chests off FS members, but that's fixed pretty easily with a 1-time swap or something.
Netzero has a disadvantage I think indeed.
it's not as frequent as KP swaps for example, so it's more difficult to set up a place where you can get rid of your 2kp per day
swap threads are much easier for this. I do not think you can store those KP per day.

SoggyShorts

My persistent questions are
1. Can you bank spire points over 1330?
2. Are banked points permanent? (until spent)
3. How many KP per level, and can those be banked?

Also, either a wiki or some other link to tables for costs, etc is needed before we can give serious feedback

SoggyShorts

Will tournament points after the 19th chest be banked?
Hopefully, yeah.
It could go either way, but I would expect that once a fellowship hits max reward, all other points are gone because they are overflow and not leftover.
That would suck. We get gold every week, but sometimes due to vacations/RL it's very very close, so banking 50 here and there would be awesome.

Prueba2

Hopefully, today we will get some additional info as some Guilds should have already some Perk levels (and Spire ends today...)

Alcaro

Netzero has a disadvantage I think indeed.
it's not as frequent as KP swaps for example, so it's more difficult to set up a place where you can get rid of your 2kp per day
swap threads are much easier for this. I do not think you can store those KP per day.
Ahh if that's the case the simplest fix I think is to pair everyone up, or add in a silly little 2 KP swap thread...
Is there a place where it's mentioned that only 2 KP/day are counted to XP? In the description doesn't say anything like that.
"Spend free daily KP on AW of your FS members" <<< this is the description.
To answer to someone asking about unlocking that slot, I think is not implemented yet since it says "coming soon".

GerdyaanB

you get 4000 xp per chest you unlock in tournement (after tourn you get the xp) and spire only the last 4 gates you get 4000 xp with the FS)
On mobile the text of the levels is indicating that xp will be awarded for last 6 levels....on browser it indeed says last 4 levels

Last edited:

galrond

IMHO, the perk extending the delay for tools in neighbourly help is totally worthless
There are so many things that could be done, this one really needs to be re-thought
Agree, as previously mentioned there is a wonder for this and the whole point would be to give NH as often as possible to get Exp points. So it's even counterproductive. There are so much more useful stuff that could be given. A percentage lowering in negotiation costs for everyone that week. (1,2,3 as leveling up) for example, or life force/power for fighters. There are loads of options. But NH lenghteting is useless.
Hmmm what wonder are you talking about?
In an ideal world, where everybody gave NH on exactly the same time everyday, there would be no problem, and the perk is worthless.
But many ppl. don´t do that, and then you get the green hands. I give NH everyday, and I always has 25% or more green hands.
You could argue, that the other perks are better, but this one ain´t worthless.

I have a few questions:
Under the tournment archive it says: "next level 2500". Is that the max you can have in store, or the max you can store pr. tournament?
The same ofc. concerns spire archive.
The rest of my perk related questions have been asked by others, so no need to ask again.
I do have a lingo related question: what is "NetZero"?

Moncsociusz

The wonder is the crystal light house. It can extend the duration of your NH for a day. On the other hand, if you read the perk description it only extends the golden hand if I understood correctly. Then it is not helping in your case neither.

And another thing, I don't get a lot of help on beta neither, but I believe we give our feedback the live servers in mind, where I receive NH from all my fellows.
In an ideal world, where everybody gave NH on exactly the same time everyday, there would be no problem, and the perk is worthless.
But many ppl. don´t do that, and then you get the green hands. I give NH everyday, and I always has 25% or more green hands.

maxiqbert

I have a few questions:
Under the tournment archive it says: "next level 2500". Is that the max you can have in store, or the max you can store pr. tournament?
The same ofc. concerns spire archive.
The rest of my perk related questions have been asked by others, so no need to ask again.
the way you quoted, it looks like I mentioned a wonder, which I didn't because, well, there isn't one
I think this is worthless because in the best case scenario you win a little bit more tools per day. I have more tools than I need, and I'm not the only one.
+ how many do you really win? hard to tell, but let's say it's 25% of your daily NHs.
I'd say the perk could simply give you +25% help from NH, thus actually giving you something EVERY TIME + it would also help gold, which can be very welcome at lower levels.

MstrBengals

There is no explanation about how to redeem these perks. Can it only be done by the ArchMage? Does each member of the FS control their own perks? It is nice it is there, but like with anything, there needs to be directions on how to use. If we don't know how to use it, then what good is it?

SoggyShorts

Is there a place where it's mentioned that only 2 KP/day are counted to XP? In the description doesn't say anything like that.
That's not how it works. You get zero XP for donating KP.
You only get XP from visits, tournament and spire.
I was talking about SPENDING the Restricted KP that the KP perk gives us.
Netzero is the KP swap method here: https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index....someone-with-no-experience.26802/#post-210403
I think this is worthless because in the best case scenario you win a little bit more tools per day. I have more tools than I need, and I'm not the only one.
+ how many do you really win? hard to tell, but let's say it's 25% of your daily NHs.
You get 10 XP per green and 20 XP per gold, so if 25% of visits changed from green to gold that's over 1,000 more XP per day for the FS.

maxiqbert

You get 10 XP per green and 20 XP per gold, so if 25% of visits changed from green to gold that's over 1,000 more XP per day for the FS.
so you unlock a perk to have more perks in a far away future?
doesn't seem to be a good move, since it makes other perks more expensive

SoggyShorts

so you unlock a perk to have more perks in a far away future?
doesn't seem to be a good move, since it makes other perks more expensive
Indeed, much like the Tome Of Secrets. Investing KP into something that gives you KP is long-play.
The AW penalty much like the perk making other perks expensive is a serious consideration.

Without seeing any real data I can't say if it's a good move to buy the NH perk

maxiqbert

Indeed, much like the Tome Of Secrets. Investing KP into something that gives you KP is long-play.
The AW penalty much like the perk making other perks expensive is a serious consideration.

I'm not sure I'll still play elvenar in a month, so, no long play for me, thanks

Skillpowers

the "kp" perk might be a good thing for a bs in the longrun aslong you invest in eachother AW that help you with fighting so you can level them up faster. --- but we all know that most people will take the tourney-spire perks first.

also it seems that every spire reward mark is 4000 xp , didn't show up before.