• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Misty Forest 2021

iDavis

All the Halloween event buildings are now in the portal, space for tracking and comparing the daily prizes is prepared here.

For the strategies and mechanics of how this event works, I have also prepared new Halloween series on my channel. In the first video, focused on strategies of the event, I'm analyzing my playthrough of the minigame and explaining the way I'm using different magical tools, in order to maximize the number of rewards received.

The second video contains full fast timelapse of my Misty Forest gameplay, allowing to follow the way I'm clearing the tiles and moving on the playfield. This video is used as a base for the Strategies video.

Pias

I can only unlock the "first page" then it's locked... or rather blocked with things like stones, logs, swamps and roots. Is it a bugg or something else? sorry my gyazo doesn't cooperate with me at the moment

Heffernan

I can only unlock the "first page" then it's locked... or rather blocked with things like stones, logs, swamps and roots. Is it a bugg or something else? sorry my gyazo doesn't cooperate with me at the moment
very early on there is a point where the only gap seems to be in unexpected direction, upper right corner. the advice given elsewhere was to use flash flask which lights the squares on the other side of the blockade. worked for me.

Droopy

When you travel further to the right and don't "collect" things on the left side they will dissapear (scroll out of visible part), because you cannot scroll back. Is this intended?

Jackluyt

There are typos in the announcement, I think!
:)

Returning: Royal Prize Pass
This event will use the same mechanics as last year, but besides the Leagues system, The Royal Prize Pass is running this event as well! This is a special Premium option which you can purchase to get extra rewards with each Grand Prize you acquire in this event.

In the Grand Prizes window, available from the bottom left corner of the event screen, you can see the upcoming event prizes that are waiting for you to be unlocked. Here, for every 20 Stardust collected, you can unlock one of the event Grand Prizes, among which you can find various high-rarity instants, together with artifacts for the brand new Red Panda Master to evolve.

This year we have also added Royal Grand Prizes! The Royal Prize lane becomes available with purchasing the Royal Prize Pass and you can do so at any time in the event! When you unlock it, for every 20 Stardust collected,

Surely it is Friendly Spirits not Star Dust?

Darma

re roll1.png
re roll 2.png

Skillpowers

Sorry i wanted to say...this is cool...but why confirm you email? on green button
confirm email is probally not suppose to be there and should be another text.

Yeah, I don't care one way or another, for myself; I only buy KPs when the event tells me I need to. If such a quest comes up in a storyline I just wait for an event to ask for it. ;)
But it's another way to make it harder for new players to finish the event. :rolleyes:
you can always refill ur coins with coin rain , got enough stacked up from doing spire and from past events.

Jackluyt

Could we please have an official explanation of how the re-roll button is supposed to work? It is not covered well in the event announcement.
Thanks!

Brummbaer

As far, as I have understood.
You can change the main prize against a random other one by using 5 collected spirits, as often as you collected 5 new spirits.
Additionally one free "re-roll" per day.
With this option you have the possibility to choose a different prize than actual offered (random and luck)