• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

It's just too much

The Silent One

I'd love to see us go to a quarterly event style for both events and FA's. This back to back events and Fellowship Adventures is just too taxing. Not only on my city but on my nerves. Constantly attempting to build up armies and then struggling because if I complete too many provinces it puts me in the over-scouted category. Can't we do just one each every three months. It is not overly important to me to have an event for every season or holiday.

Lovec Krys

Use tournament. When you advance enough, your scout time will go over 100h, so you won't be able to scout provinces fast enough for events.

SoggyShorts

That's why there is an "or" option.
Also, the events are all optional.
Why take away something from players who want it just so you don't have to put in the tiny effort of ignoring it?

Enevhar Aldarion

People not having a reason to log in every day means less chances for Inno to make money. This is true of all browser and mobile games. This has been discussed before on other forums and people who do not play other games do not realize that a week of time in between events or an event and an FA is a huge amount of free time when compared to almost every other game out there. Plenty of games have new content start the day after current limited content ends. Some even have the new content start the same minute the old content ends. So be thankful that Inno is more casual about their content than most other game publishers out there.

Jaxom

It is simple enough to ignore an event if you do not think the rewards are worth it.
You can decide the first day if the Grand Prize is something you want.

One problem here on Beta is that we can't see what the Daily prizes will be. There could be something good during the last week and if you don't have the event 'tokens' to go after it you can't win it.

FAs are different. You personally might not care about getting the chest prizes but as a team player you do want to help the group. So you pretty much have to go along and help the others. I do hate them though. Far too disruptive.

I would love to see FAs no more than 4 times a year. The devs should be able to make events so that they don't require so many FAs to reward the last two artifacts. They did that once recently and it was nice to NOT have an FA coming up.

Work an event or ignore it. Your choice. And the choice of every other player. You have the choice. So let others have their choice too.

Heffernan

I would love to see FAs no more than 4 times a year. The devs should be able to make events so that they don't require so many FAs to reward the last two artifacts. They did that once recently and it was nice to NOT have an FA coming up.
Some years ago it was said that events are the cash cow of Inno. Later (last year maybe) it was said that the FA is the cash cow now.
Anyway what do you think of the chances of having fewer of (whichever the cash cow is now) those is ?