• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by ZenZebra

1. ZenZebra

Cannot reproduce Issues with Internal Email System

Our team uses internal email to know who to contribute daily KP. This morning the email disappeared for our members. When asked, one member was able to "bump" the thread, but then the email disappeared from her system immediately afterwards. Another tried to send the email immediately...
  2. ZenZebra

Ads in the game?

I really appreciated that Inno kept this game free from ads, but I guess it was just a matter of time before they introduced these annoying pop ups as a way of funding their game development...
  3. ZenZebra

Duplicate Strange graphics issue via beta server.

Several players in my fellowship on beta are also reporting this issue and say that it is solved with some of their buildings when they upgraded the building. I'm not ready to upgrade all of my buildings to test to the theory...
  4. ZenZebra

User Interface Account statement for premium currency (Diamonds)

+1 My understanding is that some players did receive their diamonds back plus some additional diamonds as an apology. Others were told that it would be unfair to have the diamonds returned as the diamonds were given in error. While this may be true, there is no way to know the amount of diamonds...
  5. ZenZebra

Confirmed [43481] Diamond amount reduced without explaination

Yes, heard reports that some people received their diamonds back with a bonus while others were told nope. Would love to see an email go to each person with an accounting of the diamonds removed from our accounts and an explanation of the diamonds removed so we can verify the correct amount were...
  6. ZenZebra

Duplicate Unable to donate to AWs

I am unable to donate to another players AW despite the player having all chests available and having just upgraded their AW. As someone who just started chapter 10, I am know it isn't because I'm not entitled to. lol
  7. ZenZebra

Fixed [43482] Trader

Accept trade when using browser and "Sorry, an internal error has occurred, Please try again later." When you click ok. Elvenar is forces the program to close and the entire program closes and you have to reload the program. This has happened to me 6 times in a row.
  8. ZenZebra

Discussion The Cauldron

There are many players in my fellowship who are very unhappy with the announcement that the Cauldron will become part of quest and requirements. Out of a full roster of players in our fellowship there are maybe two players who find any value in this feature. In fact, most of us don't even want...
  9. ZenZebra

Contact(ed) support Creating Carpenter Badges Multiple Not Working

More than once today I have harvested my 20 workshops for the 3-hour productions expecting 2 badges and yet have only received 1 badge each time. This is very disappointing. Yet I was able to process 2 blacksmith badges at the same time. The function also appears to be working for the...
  10. ZenZebra

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Are they trying to penalise larger cities and those in later chapters? It takes forever to earn coin badges now that I'm in Sorcerers and Dragons and to make a golden bracelet. It shouldn't require harvesting from 4 x level 17 or greater boosted with the spells on plus 3 hour productions x two...
  11. ZenZebra

Duplicate Wholesaler Trading Options Duplicated and Confused

Game version: v1.114-beta.7-(47a8b5e) (2020-09-17 22:26) HTML5 Yes/No: HTML Game world: beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Flash Player version: Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10 Screen resolution: Account name: ZenZebra Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 4/5 (1/5 =...
  12. ZenZebra

Fixed [33442] Barracks units blinking and wrong timers

I had 5 slots before so why would I only have 3 now? that is a bug!
  13. ZenZebra

only the barracks is fixed the mercenary camp still has restricted the number of slots you can train - I used to be able to train 5 now can only train 3 - really not great since my I just processed two squad upgrades in the last 2 weeks!
  14. ZenZebra

Certainly still problematic for me can't use barracks at all and still only have 3 slots for training in mercenary camp - working with browser.
  15. ZenZebra

Fellowships Waypoint highlighting or locking in FA?

I'm in favour of both so long as you can toggle the switch on and off.