• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Yogi Dave

1. Yogi Dave

Discussion Chapter 19 - Revenge of the Exile Discussion

In an earlier chapter I remember having to decline an normal declinable quest for the storyline quests for the new chapter to appear.
  2. Yogi Dave

Discussion Chapter 19 - Revenge of the Exile Discussion

You get the reward with every chest you open when it's opened including the mystery ones. As for an opinion on its value, that is going to differ all over the place. I've placed it and taken it to level 11. I know others that have taken it higher. I haven't delved into the unurium requirements...
  3. Yogi Dave

Knowledge Sharing Fellowship Perks

There are many AW program methods that have been proposed and used. Net0 is just one of them. Which one to use is not the issue, nor one I wish to get into. I was explaining how Net0 works without perks. The discussion about Net0 had been about how to the addition of perks disrupts a main...
  4. Yogi Dave

I'll give a shot at explaining how Net0 works. This is off topic, but with it being mentioned several times, it might be helpful for people to understand basically how it works. Hopefully, I won't shoot my foot off. ;) The purpose of any AW program is to use the KP in the chest to reduce how...
  5. Yogi Dave

Since in Net0, you put in ~80% of the cost in your AW, you do this while doing your part before putting it in the Net0 program and you will have a chest already taken. Of course you could continue to a higher kp chest if it will take a while to finish your part. This is the only way I've...
  6. Yogi Dave

Discussion New Feature - Fellowship Progression

Explicit rules need to be expressed on how this works. I've thought about it and wondered how it will affect associated FS's. Typically there are 2 or 3 in a group with liberal motion between them. One for kicking it, one for training and medium effort, and one for parking due to vacation or...
  7. Yogi Dave

Temple of the Spirits (AW ch18)

Short answer is yes, but you also get unurium from the mystery chests. You must have 603K required culture for it to give 905 per chest. The required culture in my live city is 750K, so I get 1125. The second benefit gives half the amount the first one gives for every piece of event currency...
  8. Yogi Dave

A while after I posted I realized I was reacting to the use of the word "penalty", not the concepts. Penalty stills seems like too strong a word, but I do understand the feeling. Also, if you can't bank the extra spire points above 1330, it does seem to actually be a penalty.
  9. Yogi Dave

Very good point. How does it penalize an FS that is already getting everything? Nothing is taken away from them. It just doesn't add to them. It helps FS's that aren't achieving as much, but since it's not FS versus FS, there is no penalty. Thanks for the clarification.
  10. Yogi Dave

Chest or crystals? There are 12 crystals, but 64 chests plus the mystery ones you get.
  11. Yogi Dave

Discussion Chapter 18 - Team Spirit

With this chapter being so slow, it will be very tough for players to catch up to the end of chapters group. Since I was at the end of chapters, I had time to get everything upgraded and recover from the upgrades before the ch 18 started. And it looks like I'll have time to do that before ch 19...
  12. Yogi Dave

The only way I've found to do this is build up lots of medals, then use instants to do the 2h badges using portal profits to make the people as needed. And yes, it is pretty ridiculous, but it's the only way I've found through it. This is in my live city where I have 4 of each hub type, so the...
  13. Yogi Dave

Discussion Tournament changes

I don't understand this comment. I seems like every tourney will give the same number of each type of relic as every other tourney as long as you do the same number of provs and rounds. I don't mean you will get the same number of each type of relics in a tourney.
  14. Yogi Dave

Discussion Tournament changes

I think the rolling relics will work fine since you won't have to wait 9 weeks before you can get the ones you want. It will only appear slower if the ones you want are coming up the next week. Even if you can't yet do 9 provs, the next week starts one relic later, so will begin getting the...
  15. Yogi Dave

In tourney battles are the enemy bringing any 4 star troops? It had been 1-star for provs 1-5, 2-star for provs 6-10 and 3-star for all others. Given that, I'd presume 4-star would start showing up in prov 16. If they are showing up, I'd also only expect them to be their version on the...