• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by yakmeister

1. (Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

any info on the spire tab that is showing up now?
  2. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

ok thanks
  3. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

does anyone know if prizes will be the same on this FA
  4. (Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

looks cool, i like collecting the sets even if i don't place them lol
  5. (Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

hey if they want to give us feb off that woiuld be ok lol they are usually constantly throwing stuff at us
  6. (Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

do you have the stats on the next pet yet? thanks
  7. No comment

so are they punishing us with the AW change because we don't want to use discord, this change seem very excessive on their part and a lot of people may quit the game. Needing RR, cc and spell fragments for all the AWs seems pretty ridiculous and unfair. While I do have an excess of spell...
  8. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

yea carting library is a pretty sucky prize for level 2, i think they could have come up with something better for an unexpected FA
  9. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

we have never had an fa at same time as an event in all the years i have been playing this game. surely it has to be a glitch?
  10. Tournament Calculator?

thank you thats what i was looking for
  11. Tournament Calculator?

Does anyone know of anywhere to find a tournament calculator similar to what used to be on the gems website?
  12. (Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

so do we know what is next? FA or another event?
  13. No more forum, just Discord...

i am not joining discord, forcing the players to join another 3rd party site just to get information on the game is so wrong. I play elvenar because i love the game. I have zero interest in disccord.
  14. Adventure Junkies is recruiting

Adventure Junkies on beta server has a few openings or room for a small fs to merge with us. We are looking for players that enjoy Fellowship Adventures, Tournament and Spire. In tournament we always get 10 chests a week so lots of blueprints in your future. In spire, we usually get to...
  15. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

does anyone have the bracelet amt for ch21?