• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by xydonia

1. xydonia

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Nice, that doesn't make it any better...
  2. xydonia

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Oh, the clocks tick differently on the beta?? What a bummer, I'm losing a few good Gildies again because they just don't feel like doing something like that at Christmas time!! Or is there no Christmas on the beta if you continue like this and then with arguments like this "the clocks just tick...
  3. xydonia

Elvenar Germanen recruit

another place available !!
  4. xydonia

Elvenar Germanen recruit

another place free !!
  5. xydonia

Discussion Release Notes version 1.142

Still too cumbersome :rolleyes:
  6. xydonia

Discussion Release Notes version 1.142

Our entire guild finds the innovation of the switches in the dealer very bad. that's not a good idea. The old switches are clearer.
  7. xydonia

Elvenar Germanen recruit

for German members Wir suchen noch nette Verstärkung mit Teamgeist und dem Willen auch im Turnier und GA's was zu reißen..... Du solltest die Bonusgüter Holz, Seide und Edelsteine mitbringen, darfst zwar auch ganz am Anfang stehen - ab Kapitel 5 wäre aber genial... Bei Interesse wende Dich im...
  8. xydonia

Elvenar Germanen recruit

We are still looking for nice reinforcement with team spirit and the will to tear something in the tournament and GA's ..... You should bring the bonus goods planks, silk and gems, may also be at the very beginning - from chapter 5 would be ingenious ... If you are interested in the game turn...
  9. xydonia

Not a Bug Error in the Perks

OK thanks for the answer. I was actually sure, too bad. Best regards xydonia
  10. xydonia

Not a Bug Error in the Perks

Firefox: 93.00 HTML5 Win 8,1 Account: xydonia Elf Hello, there was an error in the guild archive. We were level 4, all perks were level one, then I set the tournament to two and the ancient wonders level was back to zero. This is definitely a mistake. xydonia
  11. xydonia

Cannot reproduce Red Panda artifact

the last update was on August 20th, at the start of the event (1.135-2) I just loaded the version (1.136-1), now everything is OK. THANKS
  12. xydonia

Game version: Android 1.135-2 dc4dec4 (zz1.137) Game world:Beta ZZ Browser/IOS/Android + version:Android Operating System or Mobile Device: Android 10 A600FNXXU8CUC1 Screen resolution:1920 x 1080 Account name: xydonia Humans or Elves:Elv Reproducibility: 5/5 Quest title: Autumn Zodiac...
  13. xydonia

Hello, the Red Panda artifact is not displayed correctly in the Android app. The old question mark is displayed.
  14. xydonia

Not a Bug Mobile: no possibility to see blueprints in crafting screen

And where can I find the Blueprint in Inventory ??