• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Willie B. Gone

1. Willie B. Gone

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Second map from the FA that has started on Beta now - as I read this - you can only get 1 building from the set, excellent nerf job Inno - you have taken prizes that were not worth the effort to get and made them more worthless
  2. Willie B. Gone

Cyber Monday on Beta

More level ?? buying their way through ?? if that were the case then why do they give diamonds as a reward? The only diamonds I have in Beta I recieved them as rewards - so I would not be Buying my way through anything. The general advice that most will give about the game is to use your...
  3. Willie B. Gone

Cyber Monday on Beta

I placed the following comment ? thread on the Discord server, but I am not sure if I did it right, So I am bringing it here also And here I am again, feeling like King Midas with nothing left to do but count out his gold. So let me ask again why we do not get the cyber Monday sale on Beta...
  4. Willie B. Gone

Discussion Theater Zodiac

Donate to the magic academy ?? I am not using that feature at all - seems like they could come up with a better alternative than scout provinces - or mabe they are thinking about extending the duration of these events - even my cities that are in Halflings takes 80+ hours to scout - so it...
  5. Willie B. Gone

No Discusion about advertising?

If given the choice between reading threads on this forum and turning off my "multiple adblockers" - then I prefer to remain ignorant
  6. Willie B. Gone

User Interface Account statement for premium currency (Diamonds)

This is a nice idea Primrose - it would be a welcome addition to the game !
  7. Willie B. Gone

Dear InnoGames

Are you sure about that - the way things have been going with this game - I would be willing to bet that they are not done yet
  8. Willie B. Gone

Because mistakes do happen - Don't you remember the infamous 17% reduction in coins needed for the sack of coins that turned out to be a 25% increase?
  9. Willie B. Gone

Discussion The Cauldron

Why thank you Inno !! I have wondered how to explain my desire to not add seeds, sentient goods and ascending goods to my inventory after experiencing the loss of most of my mana when I had to take a little bit of time away from the game. By not being able to advance in this game , I can now...
  10. Willie B. Gone

Discussion Season of Dreams

Please do not allow the person that was supposed to lower the amount of coins needed for the coin sack to come anywhere near making the milestones easier !
  11. Willie B. Gone

Discussion The Cauldron

I have always believed that any event in your game is supposed to complement the game itself. Lately with the addition of season of dreams we are inundated with short term productions - invest in your own aw's and a few others that it looks like the only thing Inno is trying to do is get us to...
  12. Willie B. Gone

I can not even begin to describe how disappointed I am with Inno- if you are going to go back to the beginning of the FA they have managed to mangle this incredible community event. Now after improving the mechanics of collection they have reverted to the original idea of collecting one badge at...
  13. Willie B. Gone

no new quests here at all -but it shows 7 days AND 19 hours?
  14. Willie B. Gone

To me this is a net decrease in the amount of rewards that any player can pursue, I used the cycling quests every day to rebuild my coin and supplies after I finished playing the spire. There were 3 quests that helped me there -1) collect 16000 supplies,2) collect 6 advanced tools and 3) collect...
  15. Willie B. Gone

?? #3 is locked ??