• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Weisheit's latest activity

• Weisheit
    Weisheit replied to the thread Discussion Winter Magic.
    where's the snowy landscape to go with the new decor?
  • Weisheit
    being rude and it was not repeating an argument... i guess you're umm, just bored and prefer bringing people in to your hell aka...
  • Weisheit
    Weisheit replied to the thread Discussion Winter Magic.
    i love the new music, in my land. But i am disappointed, in the gingerbread mansion rewards. I'm at level V, and 3 boosted tier 2's...
  • Weisheit
    Weisheit reacted to Marindor's post in the thread Winter Magic with Like Like.
    Dear Humans and Elves, Another year has passed in the beautiful world of Elvenar. As you are preparing to celebrate the end of the...
  • Weisheit
    funny, because, um, for some reason, i unlocked 2 chests in the past. each one had a flag at the end of the path, you clicked and...
  • Weisheit
    Can i ask a real dumb, but real smart question? What is the point of being able to craft phoenixes, stonehenge, or the mermaid thing...
  • Weisheit
    okay, i didn't play the last fellowship adventure, but i played this one. And i'm a tad bit upset. i distinctly remembering that you...