• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by walking

1. Not a Bug Multiple types of Tier 1 not credited to quest

I don't see how where the goods are produced is related in any way to what combination of goods are accepted for the quest. However, I see that quest 63 is now worded, "Produce either Precious Rings, Marble Mosaics, or Wooden Figurines 8 times" so I feel validated. This is such a great game...
  2. Not a Bug Multiple types of Tier 1 not credited to quest

Please note, the quest "Produce a good amount of Marble, Steel, or Planks" is mix and match.
  3. Not a Bug Multiple types of Tier 1 not credited to quest

It could stand to be more clear. The wording of similar quests contains language such as “one type” or “either”.
  4. Not a Bug Multiple types of Tier 1 not credited to quest

Game version: 1.105.2-0ddb5ed-256 (zz1.107) HTML5 Yes/No: Game world: Beta 1 Browser/IOS/Android + version:12.4.1 Flash Player version: Operating System or Mobile Device: iPad Mini Screen resolution: Account name: Walking Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 =...
  5. Text May event: Inconsistent text on App

Also on app, tooltip for the “Reveal 2” reward refers to gifts, not flowers.
  6. Discussion May Celebrations

I like to play these events to get prizes I can’t get in other ways. As consolation prizes, supply windfalls, coin rains, time boosters, and troops are okay, but I don’t try for any daily exclusive if it is anything I could craft or produce, for example troops, and I don’t care if it is 25...
  7. Discussion May Celebrations

I had same question, but if you wait until the next day’s quest comes up you will be able to check that.
  8. Discussion May Celebrations

Okay, but now I feel like I have to rush through the quests to get the most out of the event, which I would suppose was the opposite of what they were going for by time-delaying quests.
  9. Discussion May Celebrations

Okay, so NOT like the dailies in other events, where you could catch up by completing quests later.
  10. Discussion May Celebrations

I am unclear, are all daily quests available to all players who finish the regular quests, or is there an advantage to finishing the regular quests early?
  11. Discussion May Celebrations

Not a huge fan of the "scratch card" system as people are calling it, but my kids and I had a HUGE laugh about the "bathrooms" I won, because they apparently hold 124 people!!!
  12. Fixed [31590] Mobile - “You cannot currently collect this reward” error

Game version: 1.102.2-f7e76dd-256 (zz 1.104) HTML5 Yes/No: Game world:beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: iOS 12.4.1 Flash Player version: Operating System or Mobile Device:iPad Screen resolution: Account name: walking Humans or Elves: elves Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 =...
  13. Fixed [13565] Donating KP does not satisfy quest

Game version: 1.102.2-f7e76dd—256 (zz 1.103) HTML5 Yes/No: Game world: beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Flash Player version:12.4.1 Operating System or Mobile Device:iPad Screen resolution: Account name: walking Humans or Elves:Elves Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens...
  14. Discussion Gathering of the Phoenix Cults

Wow, you need 2 new artifacts to craft one old one? That’s not fair. I really don’t care how many spell fragments or combining catalysts or whatever else it costs but that is just not right.
  15. Text Text color for upgrade window

Game version: Version 1.96.1-01a2701-256 (zz 1.98) HTML5 Yes/No:NA Game world:Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version:IOS 12.4.1 Flash Player version:NA Operating System or Mobile Device:iPad Screen resolution: Account name: walking Humans or Elves:Elves Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once...