• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Velours

1. Velours

Discussion The Forbidden Ruins

I have the feeling the the forbidden ruins event was organized to get us spending lot of money on magical scrolls, what I didn’t do. I completed the whole bunch of quests, and then the last piece of the building set, in my case the Sorcerer Feast, was out of reach. If Inno intends to put...
  2. Velours

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

… well, we will have to collect all the blacksmiths and statues we prepared…
  3. Velours

question: Where is it possible to see the maps for the upcoming FA ? Because I don’t see the positive side to tell us to gather our fs and to let us in the dark to wait the beginning of the game to see the maps if there is any change… If the maps are like last time, this is not important...
  4. Velours

Thanks a lot
  5. Velours

Do I understand correctly that a new FA is programmed for us on Beta those next days?
  6. Velours

Fixed [TECH-5974] Your version is outdated error

Hi Konys. It works for me now. Thanks.
  7. Velours

Fixed [TECH-5974] Your version is outdated error

Welcome back to the now well-known “Your version is outdated “ iPad IOS 14.7 Mobile app version zz1.133 user Velours
  8. Velours

Cannot reproduce bug ^^

I just updated today the mobile app and I keep getting “your version is outdated. Please visit AppStore” version zz.1133
  9. Velours

Discussion Sorcerers' Homecoming

Thanks a lot
  10. Velours

Discussion Sorcerers' Homecoming

Hello… Why the next quest will be unlocked in 4 hours ? I am on quest 70. Did I miss something? It is the first time I see a locked quest… Velours
  11. Velours

Not a Bug This world is currently updated … or not?

It is the reason why I filed a new issue and not a bug report. But even if it’s not a bug, it is a technical problem and someone had to fix it, probably not a secretary.
  12. Velours

It is working now. Thank you Velours
  13. Velours

Hi. For now one hour, I cannot login into zz0. I received at the beginning constantly “this world is currently being updated” Then the game loaded and I logged in, only to receive “there is something missing”, “the server is not responding”.Now I only get the “this world is currently being...
  14. Velours

Fixed [TECH-5848] Game Terminated Error

Here I get now repetitively “there is something missing” , “internal error “ and “the server is not responding”. iPad, latest app version.