• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Veeb

1. Veeb

Fellowship Middle Earthens Gold only

I've put 20kps on your active aw. Thank you for doing this :kp::kp::kp::kp:. Xxx
  2. Veeb

Middle Earthens- Top 10 ranked Fellowship on Beta

Hi it has been a very long time since I last posted here we have been top 4 for several years even ranked first but the spire really put a spanner in the works and we have been struggling to support both gold spire and non/low spire players. We as a leadership team decided we had to put the...
  3. Veeb

Fellowship Middle Earthens Gold only

Great post, thanks Elime. Xx
  4. Veeb

Fixed [27972] The 'Origin of prejudice' quest always on 11/12

Game version: v1.85-(48bd10a)-(master-stable) (2019-07-19 08:59) HTML5 No: (but also on mobile) Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Version 75.0.3770.142 (Official Build) (64-bit)- (Mobile Android also) Flash Player version: 32.0.0.223 Operating System: Win 10 Screen resolution...
  5. Veeb

Not a Bug Elvenar marked as Suspicious website by Norton extension

I know it actually caused 100% disc usage just after subscription finished!! Guessing there's still stuff to find and remove- Trouble is these things activate other things and will have changed other actions Currently have no sound lol!
  6. Veeb

I actually migrated from Norton to Avast in January!!
  7. Veeb

Game crashed and then this came up when it tried to reload.
  8. Veeb

Cannot reproduce Elvenar news -Gravity Inn continually popping up

The 'Constructs News' today closes as expected and does not pop up again under all of the previous triggers for the gravity building. So previous News must have been bugged.
  9. Veeb

Usually if you close a pop up on first entering the game on that day that it closes when you ask it to and doesn't reopen unless you choose to click the news tab or whatever it was. Such as diamond offers etc
  10. Veeb

I still think its a bug as not everyone wants to read those or would think of clicking on every tab to stop it? You should change it to only popup once regardless of how many tabs there are or if any have been clicked?
  11. Veeb

It seemsI only clicked the first tab and looking at the popup I never clicked on any of the other tabs as they all say 'new'. So I guess the bug is only reproducible if you don't click any of them, the same as I did?
  12. Veeb

Just noticed I forgot to post the snip I took and yes it was Facebook!!!
  13. Veeb

The pop up did look like that from what I remember- Those colours for sure and about a chance to win the gravity inn.
  14. Veeb

I'm really sorry I'm only just back on laptop as I play a lot on mobile to fit in with family life so I never got the chance to do this. I did try to click on the 1st tab to try and stop it but it still kept re-popping up. I doubt I tried any of the other tabs although I did notice there were...