• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Ursus Major

1. Ursus Major

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

No it's still the same amount 50 points
  2. Ursus Major

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Well... For me there is some difficulties in this new kind of fellow adventures. 1- The amount of T1 is really too too much. Why not change it by "all kinds of manufacture" 2- to make the "Arcane residue" are you sure that the small fellowship and town will be able to make some ??? Can't we make...
  3. Ursus Major

Discussion The Mystery of the Misty Forest

In my previous message, I wrote that I like the maze system. I have not changed my point of view. However, I find that the number and quality of awards are much lower. Inno games continu his politics to give us less and less. the rewards diminish like a skin of sorrow. And if they want to slow...
  4. Ursus Major

so... Lets take a moment Even if the building is ok, it propose less gifts than the older ones. Before an event building offer 4 kind of "gifts" per day... his one, only 3. The new system also has for me an other problem: we can use canddels or what so ever and win... nothing At least, on the...
  5. Ursus Major

But we are here on Elvenar. What's the point to take exemple on Forge of Empire ? If some people want to play FOE, they just have to go there. Did Elvenar's team have no more ideas ? Did they have to copy other ones ? I don't like this event because of this system. The building is ok. The...
  6. Ursus Major

bug in quest N° 27

Game version: v1.115-beta.9-(70776de) - html5 (2020-10-02 11:24) HTML5 Yes/No: yes Game world: beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: ios Account name: Ursus Major Humans or Elves: elves Quest title: N°27 of The Mystery of the Misty Forest Current situation: In the text it's written produce...
  7. Ursus Major

Fixed [33442] Barracks units blinking and wrong timers

Version du jeu; v1.113-beta.4-(89cfadd) (2020-09-01 11:28) HTML5 Oui / Non: oui Monde du jeu: beta Version Navigateur / IOS / Android +: Version : Google chrome Flash Player: no Système d'exploitation ou appareil mobile: Résolution d'écran: Nom du compte: [/ B] Ursus Major Humains ou Elfes...
  8. Ursus Major

Discussion Release Notes version 1.113

Two réactions The first one is thanks : to be able to train all our units separately is a great improvement. For the moon bear... pffff.... really ? No it's not serious. 3000 of each only when every kind of others building offers around 6000 ? And what effect when we feed it ! No... Still not...
  9. Ursus Major

Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

Did some of you are playing on phone and not with a computer ? Because by the phone app we can only make automatic fights ? So what will happen for all of them ? did someone have try it by phone app ???
  10. Ursus Major

Some of your wrote don't forget please that on the live we are many payer how have finish scouting provinces. So we can't get any more KP by the normaly province. And now we will not be able to have some from the tournaments, either for our marvels or for the tree of technology. That means...
  11. Ursus Major

Hello everyone I have take the time, as mage, to discuss with my two fellowships on the live. Well, the reaction is clear. For the first one where we are in the top 3 in Arendyll, none of them do the combat. They are playing automaticaly, and they don't like the donjon because of the cost of...
  12. Ursus Major

Well. I am very disappointed by all this changes. I am part of the "old" players in elvenar. And I do have enjoy tournament before. But here, there is too too much loss and the game ! What's the point ? Where doest it make it easier ? I have loose 3/4 of my army with the 20 provinces I usually...