• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Unicorn88

1. Unicorn88

Discussion Aqua Splendor

The event does not start... I play mobile on Android. No updates available. And i did had a timer...
  2. Unicorn88

Fixed [44326] Login not possible (app version)

I was very glad that i already did spire before yesterday. But will not get a nice tournament score for my FS. And will miss a lot of goods :(
  3. Unicorn88

Discussion Season of Dreams

You can refresh 2 weekly quests. Not all quests. You can click in the weekly Quest on the small circle arrow. I have complete this week, so cannt make print screen at the moment...
  4. Unicorn88

I can not open my daily quest chest, after finishing all 4 Quest of course. Got it when the time is up for the Day next log in. Is this reported yet?
  5. Unicorn88

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Ha Had the same with 8 blacksmids got 1
  6. Unicorn88

Looks very good!
  7. Unicorn88

Cauldron… ??

Looks solved. Thanks
  8. Unicorn88

Cauldron… ??

For me the same... Only beta does not work. If i remove app and install again, i can go to live servers. But beta does not work...
  9. Unicorn88

Fixed [41127] Game not loading ap version

Mine works again indeed
  10. Unicorn88

Fixed [41127] Game not loading ap version

Same for me :(
  11. Unicorn88

Yes it is visible now. Thank you!
  12. Unicorn88

Mobile gives also a compleet overview, but its very faded...
  13. Unicorn88

Absolute love that you can collect everything and lose none!! Does the participation overview work on the computer? On the app its not really clear yet... On the second i selected the 4...
  14. Unicorn88

Cannot reproduce Names AW

Game version: (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here. HTML5: Go to your ingame settings and you can copy it from the bottom of the window.) Game world: beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: app, Android Operating System or Mobile Device: Mobile Screen resolution...