• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by UlyssesBlue

1. UlyssesBlue

Duplicate Quest completion tally display incorrect

Game version: v1.107-beta.9-(73343f0) (2020-06-16 09:13) HTML5 Yes/No: No Game world: Beta1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 77.0.1 Flash Player version: 32.0.0.387 Operating System: Windows 7 Screen resolution: 1440 x 900 Account name: UlyssesBlue Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility...
  2. UlyssesBlue

Battle Modifed auto-fight to speed up tournaments

What changes are those? Do you mean the dwarf chapter balancing changes? They don't seem tournament related. Could you elaborate on what has happened and what you think might be happening?
  3. UlyssesBlue

I'm disenchanted to hear that similar suggestions have previously been posted, without success, even though they were popular. I was unaware of those, but it's pretty clear I'm far from the only one who sees this issue as a problem, and who thinks this may be one good way to solve it. I hope...
  4. UlyssesBlue

Discussion Release Notes version 1.107

I'm glad to see the adjustments for the dwarfs chapter. It's common to see players quit at that point because they just have too much trouble with the guest race concept. Easing them into it a bit more gradually was a good idea.
  5. UlyssesBlue

Discussion The Air Traders' Voyage

For anyone wanting to know what chests are best for their preferred strategy, I have put together this image, which is based off the data posted on ElvenGems. I hope people find it useful. Please feel free to share it wherever.
  6. UlyssesBlue

Discussion The Air Traders' Voyage

It's nice to see set buildings back again as a grand prize, and I quite like the new event mechanics. This particular set building doesn't appeal to me as it gives tier 2, which I have a lot of, but that's the only issue I have. Just means I focus on daily prizes instead, which is a perfectly...
  7. UlyssesBlue

I'd like to propose a shortcut button for one type of fighting in tournaments, etc, which should speed things up for the majority of fights, and require significantly less clicks to achieve the same thing. Summary Essentially this would involve a player defining a 'default' army to be used in...
  8. UlyssesBlue

Discussion May Celebrations

It's lipstick on a pig. If you take a concept that is fundamentally broken, and make a few trivial improvements, that doesn't make it any less broken. Literally the only way for this to be anything except awful is to do away with the shuffle board mechanic entirely.
  9. UlyssesBlue

Cannot reproduce If spire expires while negotiation window is open it can't be closed.

@Amy Steele I am rarely online when the spire ends due to time zone differences, so I don't have a lot of opportunities to encounter this bug. Perhaps find someone in a more compatible timezone who can test it?
  10. UlyssesBlue

Cannot reproduce If spire expires while negotiation window is open it can't be closed.

Game version: v1.104-beta.2-(9631af1) (2020-04-23 16:55) HTML5 Yes/No: No Game world: Beta1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 75.0 Flash Player version: 32.0.0.363 Operating System: Windows 7 Screen resolution: 1440 x 900 Account name: UlyssesBlue Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility...
  11. UlyssesBlue

Discussion May Celebrations

Looks like the lottery prize system is back. Apparently 40+ pages of complaints when they first introduced this concept wasn't enough to prevent them from bringing it back in an identical form. Easily one of the most hated features ever added to Elvenar. I think only the Great Building Nerf was...
  12. UlyssesBlue

Discussion Gathering of the Phoenix Cults

I just saw the announcement that the phoenix artefact recipes are disappearing from the magic academy. I think this is far too soon. Firstly, because we only got a day's notice, and secondly because we haven't yet had the Adventure, which usually shortly follows a big event and provides 2...
  13. UlyssesBlue

Just checking, is there any limitation on the amount of artefact conversion recipes we can get? I used one the other day to convert 2020 phoenix artefacts into a 2019 phoenix artefact, and since then i have only seen 2019 to 2020 artefact recipes, and no 2020 to 2019 artefact recipes. Just...
  14. UlyssesBlue

I have also not seen any artefact recipes since the last update.
  15. UlyssesBlue

Below are some graphics I've put together showing what chest to prioritise depending on your strategy. Info is based on the data posted on elvengems.com Feel free to share wherever you like. I normally put these things together a bit sooner in the event, but I've been away. Hope it hasn't...